What is the best beverage to serve during a date with one our lovely Cerb ladies?

I think I have been doing something wrong serving tea. lol

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

Haha, just so happens I have asked clients who are visiting to bring me a tea! What can I say we all have our days where our arse feels like it's under our armpits...and a comforting cup of hot tea is a great pick me up...but I won't hold it against you ;)

Also asking is the best, we all have our preferences!

What is the best beverage to serve during a date with one our lovely Cerb ladies?

I think I have been doing something wrong serving tea. lol

What I do is before the encounter contact the lady and ask her what she would like to drink. Most of the time ladies seem to like wine, but I have had occasion where a lady preferred cider, another beer and one wanted red bull.

Most important is to always keep the bottle or cans sealed, don't open except in the presence of the lady. I don't even open a bottle ahead of time when I'm seeing a lady for a repeat encounter

RG

• Like 3

As others have suggested, asking is the best course. Tea, coffee, red or white wine, champagne and mimosas have all been beverages I've served.

Porthos

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy
Good ol' classic tap water with ice is always a winner with me! ;) Staying hydrated keeps me lubricated :cooter:

I'll drink to that.

Since I don't drink coffee or tea, nor do I drink alcohol I usually only have water.

But that doesn't mean I don't mind if the lady wants this. Best thing to do is ask.

• Like 1

Sometimes I enjoy bringing a little mimosa for morning appointments ( with a lady's okay). Nothing like a little champagne and OJ to start a hot sexy session in the am. :)

Other times water is just great too. ;)

• Like 2

I am very grateful when a man brings me anything, his penis is always the best gift though!

As far as preferred drinks as its been said, if you would like to bring something ask your lady what she likes. I like to offer all my men a drink, water, milk, coffee, tea, pop, beer, liquor, wine, whatever, I usually have quite a few options. :) to offer.

• Like 1

Cold bottled water is my favourite :)

For early morning appointments, it's always thoughtful of a gentleman to bring a coffee, but then we need time to mouthwash out the coffee breath, lol!

• Like 2

Good ol' classic tap water with ice is always a winner with me! ;) Staying hydrated keeps me lubricated :cooter:

This ^^^ is a smart lady. Nothing like standing in front of eachother and chugging 2 cold bottles of water, throwing the empty's on the floor, and then jumping on eachother! ;)

• Like 1

Guest ChantalSummers

I like the idea of asking the lady. That's so thoughtful and considerate. The Champagne and orange juice is a lovely touch as well, Pete. I would agree with all of the above. I really like all the ideas. Tea, coffee, wine, and fun martinis are all wonderful offers. If it's an alcoholic beverage you're aiming for, martinis are perfect for the summertime and really set the mood. You can find really easy ones to make that don't cost a lot. The fact that you are offering a drink is so nice to begin with and really makes the girl feel appreciated. We women love thoughtfulness. It's always the thought that counts with me.

martinis.jpg