I thank you for a thread of this type, especially for younger/newbie sp's. As they may become startled when seeing these types of skin conditions. There are many small growths that can appear on a person especially as we age that are harmless and not transmitted that some may not be familiar with. Being in the esthetics field for a few years gave me an education on many aspects of the dermis and its many conditions. Psoriasis is another skin condition that can look startling and if not familiar with may cause some to refuse a client. This is another non-transmittable skin condition, one of many. So thank you for bring this to light:)

• Like 2

I agree with Cristy, thank you. Knowledge is power and there is so much out there to be learned and known. I try to refrain from judgement and learn all I can. Our bodies are such interesting things it's good to know normal/safe/ok from not normal and worrisome.

• Like 2