In this age of social media and different ways to connect with people, blogs have become a very big part of the communication structure. Many of the lovely ladies of CERB now have a blog as an extra form of communication and sharing.

My question for those of you who browse and enjoy our blogs, what would you enjoy seeing? Seeing more of? Seeing less of? Would you like more personal sharing about life as an MA/SP? Stories of our adventures, pictures, Q&A?

Personally, I like to think of my blog as a way to share with those I might meet or have met. Feedback to make it more enjoyable is always great!

• Like 3

Anything you are comfortable with and feel like sharing. I appreciate insight into your personality, so Q&A is a favourite. Really, it is up to you, the ladies, what you wish to put out there. :)

FR

Additional Comments:

If you are not into sharing intimate details of your daily life, just give us pictures, lots of pictures! ;)

Above comment added for humour only. Majority of ladies are fine, IMO, as far as pics go.

• Like 1

Guest A*ro**n

I'll have to admit that stories about an SP/MA's adventures are great, speaking from a voyeuristic point of view.

But I do enjoy blogs about your thoughts beyond the activities. As Futile says, it's nice to get a sense of the individual.