With this awful sticky hot weather do you have anything you like to do or have to stay cool and refreshed.

Beside loving ac in my new truck and cold air to make the leather seats cool. (Previous vehicle ha no ac and vinyl seat)

I think I my go seadooing haven't gone in 3 years. The breeze with the mist of water in your face is absolutely fun and refreshing.

Number 1...the swimming pool.

Number 2...getting all sweaty during sex and then laying back as the A/C cools us down.

Number 3...running thru the sprinklers.

• Like 1

Well after I finish preparing the macaroni salad (worse part cooking the macaroni) I think I'm going to fill the tub up with cold water and dive, well maybe not dive, in...wish I had a pool, but any port in a storm LOL

RG

Guest webothscore

Rubbing my nipples with ice cubes as I walk the streets. Crap. Why are families screaming at me? ;) I guess I better go home or hit the various waterparks when possible.

Sitting in my finished basement

Inground pool

A/C in my truck

I also like to rub ice cubes around my neck and chest. Feels so good!

Why stop at the chest when you could use them on the nipples:)

Why stop at the chest when you could use them on the nipples:)

I actually do that as well but I know what you guys are thinking as you have already used your imagination. Hehe!

Guest B**na***oy

I only have a pool, no AC. But I like the sprinkler idea from Meg and the Beer from Nippongakki.

For some reason, I can also picture PassionVitto topless by the pool with a margarita, but that doesn't help me cool down. ;-)

Number 1...the swimming pool.

Number 2...getting all sweaty during sex and then laying back as the A/C cools us down.

Number 3...running thru the sprinklers.

Does number 3 come after number 2 before you get dressed?

Edited by Em****83

Guest D***el B***e

How do I stay cool? easy ... I look at myself in the mirror and say ... "Be cool, stay cool"!

A trip to the beach with egg salad sandwiches and home made potato salad is a must!

I love the heat. I find the area with the most breeze, park my lounge chair, wear acrylic shorts which have perforated material that allows the air to flow thru, no underwear and soak up the sun. Maybe a cold beverage at my side.

Indoors my recliner is next to a window, I have the fan on in the bonus room full blast and a cross breeze flowing thru the house to my bedroom. The summer fan is on and everything is beautiful.

I personally hate it when the humidity is up and I keep cool with central air and my man cave downstairs is really cool (in more ways than one!). I prefer early fall for weather. If the climate keeps changing, Ontario may have an average summer temperature of 40 degrees and that may cause people to move to the coasts like I'll be doing when I retire!

Sex, AND more sex, ME being blindfolded, nipple clamps on me,clothes pins on my body, feather touching for arousal and her melting ice cubes all over my body with the ice cubes in her mouth :)....talk about the chill affect and rising goosebumps and erect nipples...yummy!

Oh when I'm not doing that, a swim in the pool with a shot of Frangelico and pint of beer! :)

Guest K***e D****ls

The AC keeps my home nice and cool. When I'm outside running errands or whatnot, a venti Starbucks iced summer drink of some sort is a nice refresher. I've been at the pools as much as possible this summer. I'll be hitting up the ocean down south soon as well which is the ultimate way to cool off. The salt water helps everything!