Bad Breathe and CERB SP's

This may have been covered before in another thread having to do with a clients hygiene, but I just want to put out a friendly reminder to the SP's and MA's on CERB to check their breathe before an encounter. I have recently had a few ladies on CERB who I have met and their breathe was not great! If you smoke or drink coffee, then please chew a piece of gum, use some mouth wash, or a breathe mint before a meeting. Nothing can ruin the mood of a rendezvous then someone having bad breathe especially if kissing is involved. Hygiene is important for all of us, but let's not forget one's breathe as it is awkward for a gentleman to have to tell a lady that her breathe is not fresh!

• Like 4

I always have mouthwash and single-use cups for gentlemen to use when they arrive if they didn't have a chance before arrival, and I make sure to rinse - twice! before too. Totally agree... bad breath can ruin everything :(

• Like 2

Sorry to hear about this. However, I think that it is ok to remind the lady that she could use some mouthwash or chew a gum. She obviously doesn't realize that her breath is bad. Some people are more sensitive to this and unless someone points it out to her, she won't know.

Yes, brush, mouthwash, chew gum - anything to help. Remember, if someone offers you a piece of gum, its because they want you to freshen your breath.

• Like 1

I honestly carry a travel pack with me in my vehicle so right before I go up I use it. But then again I'm usually breathless when they open the door lol!

• Like 1

Hell yes! Good breath! I am like the master of gum, I carry with my tooth paste and brush in my purse!! And everyone of tthe spas I work out of we have mouth wash available! Any bad smell comming from the moutj, the butt, anywhere in the body is a mood killer!!!!

I don't smoke and as much as I am a coffee lover.. I only take my big dose early in the morning not during the day.. Cause even if coffe smells good on the pot it smells awefull coming out of your mouth!

• Like 2

Had this issue once, with a non-Cerb lady. She was a smoker, which isn't a deal killer till her tongue that she jammed down my mouth tasted like ash. I saw someone else who is a smoker, but she was very careful. I don't care about a hint of taste, but when I'm imagining the tongue as black, it's an issue.

• Like 1

I am a quick learner.... since I started this hobby..I now keep. Toothbrush...toothpastes and mouthwash in my vehicle so I am fresh when I get to the door.

Thank You to the wonderful lady who told me my breath was not 100%.

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

General hygiene, including having a fresh breathe are basic issues if you're going to get involved in this hobby, whether as an SP/MA or a client. I don't think this is a big issue and most people are doing a good job with this.

However, as I often like to say, for whatever reason shit happens and bad hygiene or bad breathe can be an issue at times. Without being judgmental, it's perfectly normal to mention it as the situation usually can be rapidly and easily corrected.

On some occasions, this can be a YMMV thing, in other cases it may simply lead to a termination of future encounters. Then, move on.

Had this issue once, with a non-Cerb lady. She was a smoker, which isn't a deal killer till her tongue that she jammed down my mouth tasted like ash. I saw someone else who is a smoker, but she was very careful. I don't care about a hint of taste, but when I'm imagining the tongue as black, it's an issue.

Bad breath I can live with, and tasting cigarettes isn't that big of a deal.

What was a real turn off, and it only happened once with a non-cerb lady, is when I kissed her and I tasted cherry lube. I really like the taste of cherry, so that in itself wasn't the issue, the turn off was that I had just stepped in the door.

I guess I wasn't her first :)

• Like 3

Tic tac under the tongue is my secret. It's a skill to be mastered, to avoid passing it on to your partner or choking on it if it goes down the throat lol.

Mouthwash covers the mouth, but not the throat, so my advice is to ensure that something minty fresh goes all the way back there as well.

Avoid toothbrushing too close to appointments. It is considered something that increases risk, by creating tiny skin tears/abrasions. An hour before or so should be fine.

• Like 2

Avoid toothbrushing too close to appointments. It is considered something that increases risk, by creating tiny skin tears/abrasions. An hour before or so should be fine.

Yes, I agree. One time on an outcall, I forgot my little bottle of mouthwash in my car so I asked my client to borrow some tooth paste and gargled some water with it in my mouth. Just as effective.

Bad breath I can live with, and tasting cigarettes isn't that big of a deal.

What was a real turn off, and it only happened once with a non-cerb lady, is when I kissed her and I tasted cherry lube. I really like the taste of cherry, so that in itself wasn't the issue, the turn off was that I had just stepped in the door.

I guess I wasn't her first :)

Not to hijack but I experienced something similar to this too but it was when I went for DATY and as soon as my tongue touched her all I got was a mouth full of latex. I guess I wasn't the first of the day either but jeez I would have figured a wash in between (of at least the special parts) would be appropriate. Not one to be easily deterred LOL, I put it out of my mind and quickly moved on to other things.

Back to the task at hand, I always brush and rinse with mouthwash an hour or so before a visit then no coffee in between. Right before I get out of my car it's rinse again, gargle, spit then swallow another little fresh bit of mouthwash for good measure. Also I have Listerine "pocket packs" (little thin paper like sheets of Listerine) with me and right before we start I take them out have one myself and offer one to the lady. It dissolves in a few seconds and everyone is super fresh and ready to roll. I love passionate kissing as part of an encounter so fresh breath for everyone is very important.

Guest c**io**m7

I have only ever seen one provider with bad breath...now, offensive body odour? That has happened a few times...kills the mood just as much.

I've had experience where the MA had tried to freshen her breath.

I closed my eyes and did not focus on that and enjoyed my session none the less.

But I attribute this instance to the enormous pressure that women in general are subjected too, to remain thin, and the ' haven't eaten a thing yet today' was very much in the background.

My 2c

D.