To The Ladies Of CERB Thank You

RG, as usual you are a man of class and a great example of how clients should view their experiences with the wonderful ladies of CERB. Thanks for taking the lead in expressing the sentiments of a whole group of clients who try to hold themselves to a higher standard for the betterment of everyone in this industry.

Ladies, I whole heartedly express my thanks as well. There might be those out there that might roll their eyes and mouth the words "ass kisser", however as I've been fortunate enough in my short time on CERB to lay my lips on some very fine bottoms of you ladies I'll be the first to admit, "I love kissing ass".

Stay strong, beautiful, unique and awesome ladies.

Kisses from Chuck

• Like 8

This year, I have had a chance to meet more of the women of CERB in person. I have also chatted with many new women in the chat room and have made a lot of new chat friends. I have gotten to know several of you women fairly well as you have shared with me information about your personal lives. Each of the girls that I have met this year has provided me with experiences that exceeded my expectations. I used to be a shy nervous guy when I first started, and am now a confident man when I meet a new woman :). I enjoy the time that I spend with you women, and thank you for treating me with kindness and love. I have made some special connections with some of you and appreciate the friendships that have been given to me. I've enjoyed the showers, the kissing, the cuddling and the massaging. Most of all the chatting and the mutual erotic pleasures shared. Cerb women are beautiful and sexy and love what they do.

Thanks to all the women I have already met, and I will see some you again. Thanks to all the women I have chatted with and I hope to meet you one day.

You girls are all great and you girls Rock :)

Much love to all of you . xoxoxoxoxoxox

• Like 3

Pretty much been covered by RG's and prior posts so a quick comment.

Thanks girls...... You are awesome !! Big Big thanks for .......... when I get a rare chance to break away from the "hectic life" you make my life a much much happier world than it is or was prior to getting to know you ..... !

Thx again for many fond memories.....and I don't believe I am done yet working on the memories !! ;)

Oh behave ......

• Like 3