Listing services and fees-good or bad idea

I have always felt fairly conflicted about listing specific services (menu style). It really takes away from the spontaneity of the encounter IMHO. Personally, everything is YMMV with my guests depending on a variety of factors (hygiene, trust, comfort level, length of the encounter, how long I've known the client, etc.).

I do have some hard limits and those are listed on my website.

I quite agree with Nathalie's thoughts on the matter. In fact, "YMMV" is the default regardless when enjoying the privilege of companionship, paid or unpaid. As I had said in another post, "Consent is EVERYTHING."

To the question, though, as one would be paying for companionship, indicating up front what makes for an appropriate donation and what is not included for that donation helps a lot. Everything else? Well, to paraphrase Nathalie, let spontaneity and imagination carry the moment :icon_wink:

• Like 2

Having the prices listed is pretty important. Reality being what it is, I'm not rich and cannot see ladies as often as I'd like. Some rates are just too much for my budget. Having to ask create this awkward situation where she'll feel insulted if you don't book.

As for services, not really necessary, but always helpful. Specially if one provides only GFE or PSE, or out of the ordinary services. Hard or unusual limits should be mentioned. I always search to see if the lady allows kissing and DATY, as they are my favorite activities.

• Like 1

I list services on my website so that you have an idea of what I will or won't offer. It doesn't necessarily mean that I do all those things all in one appointment. It just means that they're available if the client is interested. My sessions are still very much go-with-the-flow despite the fact that I do have a "menu" as it were.

• Like 5

I'd prefer to see more information than less. It's nice to be able to just read someone's ad and/or website, book, and show up without having to ask a whole bunch of questions. I like to forget about the commercial aspect of things as much as possible, and I find that having to ask questions detracts from that. Others may differ, of course.

• Like 1

I don't understand not taking the time to read through a lady's website. Maybe it's just because arranging encounters is a rare treat for me, but I find taking the time to read a ladies posts, explore her website, browse ads, etc. just enhances the thrill of anticipation, not to mention makes it more likely the encounter itself will go smoothly (or at least any bumps will be the fun kind!).

As for the website itself, I'm also a fan of more information over less. I especially prefer not having to ask directly about rates. And I find at least some idea of services offered. I like knowing a lady's restrictions so I don't ask and perhaps make an awkward moment where she has to say no.

Of course, it should be understand (though sadly probably still necessary to spell out) that all things are ymmv.

• Like 1

If you have a specific lady in mind you want to spend time, with it's silly not to take the five minutes to read her site. I would think knowing her services and her rates would be important information..

• Like 2