Has this lifestyle broaden your horizon?

I don't know about the rest of you but this lifestyle has opened up a world of pleasure. Being able to explore some of my fantasy's is amazing but I've found explore the other persons fantasy's or letting them lead you in something you've never explored is even better. Being open to try new thing and explore different aspect of sexuality has opened door to worlds of pleasure where I never thought possible. It's one thing to please a woman, which is a huge turn on but, allowing the woman to do what she like, allow her to be more comfortable and familiar on how it works, which often leads to her ultimate pleasure which in my opinion has lead to my ultimate pleasures.

I must admit my sex life prior was very plain, so for example I once met a lady who like to give prostate massages, was a little nervous at forts but OMG what a pleasure it brought. The lady was getting turned on and well myself I never felt better. I met another lady who enjoys anal which turned out to be something I myself fantasize about. Even some light bondage, which was interesting. Not being something that turn me on but knowing how much it turning on my partner well trust me the rewards were great. I've explored nuru which is very intimate, also the occasional laugh cause its so slippery. Even just watching two ladies pleasure each other is so hot.

So whatever your kink may be, keep an open mind of others cause there is so much fun out there and exploring it has been great.

Have your horizon been broaden, while in this lifestyle.

• Like 3

Big time! There's things I definitely wouldn't have been comfortable doing in the past that I have grown into more. Im not typically a reserved or shy person but I was definitely guarded when it came to sexuality. I've come out of my shell quite a bit and have been able to explore different aspects above and beyond guy+girl=fluids. I also have to thank CERB and the people on here for teaching me so much in the short amount of time I've been here. Cheers!

• Like 1

Yes I have a grown a lot in the last 3 years, started off as a lurker, then slowly met only a several woman, then started trying out GFE massage, Nuru massage, Met some cerb woman who I became friends with, then started experiencing more SP's, Each woman showing me new tricks. Learnt that woman seem to like me for who I am. Had my first duo :). Met women from different sizes and shapes and races. I've learnt to be able to relax and just give and receive pleasure. I've become more comfortable and am now exploring new adventures and girls. Each experience seems to get better and more exciting. Hope to have more in the coming year.

Additional Comments:

Yes I have a grown a lot in the last 3 years, started off as a lurker, then slowly met only a several woman, then started trying out GFE massage, Nuru massage, Met some cerb woman who I became friends with, then started experiencing more SP's, Each woman showing me new tricks. Learnt that woman seem to like me for who I am. Had my first duo :). Met women from different sizes and shapes and races. I've learnt to be able to relax and just give and receive pleasure. I've become more comfortable and am now exploring new adventures and girls. Each experience seems to get better and more exciting. Hope to have more in the coming year.

• Like 1

It has certainly expanded my mind in many ways. It has broadened my knowledge base with respect to women in a positive way. It has allowed me to explore my secret desires that otherwise would have gone undiscovered. I have met some very nice and interesting people along the way.

I was raised in a very strict religious environment. Part of the journey for me has been leaving some pretty ridged and archaic moral values that were imposed upon me as a young man behind. I honestly think that in doing so, it has caused me to loosen up and be a more interesting, fun relaxed person!

• Like 3

I bet providers have explored a lot of new things at some point in their career and found new things they enjoy. Don't be shy ladies to share you're stories.

I can't say I've done anything during a session that I hadn't done in my personal life but this profession has allowed me more sexual freedom. By that I mean I can have as much or as little with as many men as I choose and get paid doing it, I love that, what a way to live, lol:)

• Like 1