Ok, so I am the worst at giving directions. Don't ever let me give you direction, (please, for your safety). I will always tell you to go the wrong way especially if that is the first time I have been there (well, actually even if I go there a thousand times a day). You know how some people will say "you know where the "old "library" used to be - (insert specific place")? I am sorry, but I don't know where the "new" library is, so don't ask me where the old library is.

So, I am constantly saying "no, your other left". I begin to ask myself. Might I be giving wrong directions?

No, I am certain that I am giving the correct instructions (he he), but why do I keep saying "no, your other left?"

BTW, I am not dyslexic, but it seems that others simply don't follow my directions.

Have you heard about the dyslexic prostitute? Apparently she cooks sock.

Ponder that for a while.

Got an urge to go do some laundry. xoxo

• Like 4

Ok, so I am the worst at giving directions. Don't ever let me give you direction, (please, for your safety). I will always tell you to go the wrong way especially if that is the first time I have been there (well, actually even if I go there a thousand times a day). You know how some people will say "you know where the "old "library" used to be - (insert specific place")? I am sorry, but I don't know where the "new" library is, so don't ask me where the old library is.

So, I am constantly saying "no, your other left". I begin to ask myself. Might I be giving wrong directions?

No, I am certain that I am giving the correct instructions (he he), but why do I keep saying "no, your other left?"

BTW, I am not dyslexic, but it seems that others simply don't follow my directions.

Have you heard about the dyslexic prostitute? Apparently she cooks sock.

Ponder that for a while.

Got an urge to go do some laundry. xoxo

I do understand you situation,

I have been there many times before....I JUST MOVED HERE LAST WEEK, I REALLY DO NOT KNO WHAT YOU MEAN BY THE STORE THAT IS NO LONGER A STORE!! hahahaha

I always am amazed at the responds that they have read my ad, but yet do not know I have only been here for one day...

Same as when in BIG CAPS I state I am available for Tuesday, and yet I have request for Sunday eve, lol...

You have to realize that some people just get too excited or just had one beer too many to read the ad in it's entirety! hahahha

In this case...pass it by, and hope that they will contact you in a better frame of mind, :)

or ....

NOT AT ALL! hahahha..

Edited by Studio 110 by Sophia
  • Like 1

There is actually a little part in the brain that when smaller, the people have difficulty with left and right. I have this issue and I constantly have to double check myself when giving directions to make sure I'm saying the correct one. It doesn't impact me when driving or doing other things but directions....oh yeah!

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

In fact, giving or getting directions is a very complex communication activity. You have two people dealing with both abstract and empiric information and their interpretation of it in a two way communication.

It gets even more complicated when one of them is a woman. lol. I know, a comment like that will put me in the dog house for a while, but I just couldn't resist. Can we settle for a good spanking instead? ;-)

Thank god for GPSs. ;-)

It gets even more complicated when one of them is a woman. lol. I know, a comment like that will put me in the dog house for a while, but I just couldn't resist. Can we settle for a good spanking instead? ;-)

Thank god for GPSs. ;-)

I find those that use GPS are the worst though. Had someone coming to see me. Gave him directions. Said "no problem, I have GPS". He ended up on a golf course down the road. Went all the way through the course, and not until he was on a 1 lane path did he realize I do not live on a golf course.

Throws out your theory of being a woman issue.

Guest B**na***oy
I find those that use GPS are the worst though. Had someone coming to see me. Gave him directions. Said "no problem, I have GPS". He ended up on a golf course down the road. Went all the way through the course, and not until he was on a 1 lane path did he realize I do not live on a golf course.

I didn't want to make a point, I was just hoping to collect a credit for a spanking. LOL

This all comes as a huge surprise to me. It has been my personal experience that woman (generally) have had absolutely no problem giving me direction(s). Where to put it, where to stick it, where to go (often a very warm locale), where we are going on vacation, where we are having dinner etc. etc.

:)

I know - not what you really meant, and I'm bad!

Lmfao! Wow he literally was going to the wrong hole!

• Like 1