Please respect your service provider

Hi guys ! With this post I would like to share one of the most heart touching moment with my service provider.

Other day , I went to massage service provider. I found her on CL . She was a healthy Chinese and also advertise her as mighty Asian . Any Way, after all the jobs done , I was still having 20 minutes , and she asked me lay down so that she can give me some traditional Chinese massage . Mean time , I started taking about her ,but that twenty minute chat was enough to made me up set . When I talking abut her customer , she revealed that some of the customers are very bad and they do not respect service providers at all . Like one guys took out the condom and she came to know when he inserted , it was too late .Though , she was able to kick out this stupid guy , but those few minutes without condom are still bothering her . There were many stories , she told , which made me totally upset . How people can be that rude , that for their pleasure they can not even pay . Come one guys if you do not have money please use our hand to jerk .Why are you playing with your and providers safety by taking out condom or cheating with just wearing elastic band .

So please respect your service providers they are also human

• Like 4

I agree that we should all respect the service providers. they provide intimate services.

Most of them enjoy their jobs and many do it to support themselves and loved ones.

Taking off the condom is a stupid selfish thing to do. Not only they risking the health of the service provide, and her families, but also the health of the following clients and their SO's.

This job is can be emotionally hard on them along with them taking risky and stressful situations with bad clients.

Treat them the respect that they deserve and you will be rewarded.

Many of the girl's I've met so far, I have become friends with and maintain contact thru emails and pm. And if I get a chance to visit them again I will.

So guy's please respect the limits of the woman and have the proper donation available at the beginning of the session. Be clean and have a fresh breath, and YMMV you will have a great time.

So, again Thank you, Women of Cerb for being kind, loving and providing great service.

You make me smile, and happy :) :)

xoxoxoxox

Edited by someguy
  • Like 2

This like other professions is one where ignorance and rudeness is often met. Unfortunately when providing we always have to be cautious, stay strong, know our worth and ignore the foolishness. We all do this for different reasons, those reasons are your business and if or when someone criticizes or condemns you for making them ignore it and know their opinions or comments won't and can't affect you nor should they be given any thought. You are you no matter your occupation, deserving of respect always! Never should any provider put up with disrespect or ill treatment of any kind. Those who spout grievances about providers and what providers do have the issues not the providers!

It's really bad that someone would treat an SP (or anyone else for that matter) with this kind of disrespect.

The second problem with this is that most of us "guests" are not at all like this, but if I was the SP and stuff like this happened to me, I'd be very wary of all guests, especially new ones. Unfortunately, for those of us that do behave, I suspect it has an impact on how an SP views ALL of us and therefore an impact on our visit too.

The "one bad apple spoiling the whole bunch theory", which is a shame.