Boxers or Briefs Ladies....

Time to replenish the wardrobe and first things being first some new underwear is on the list....just curious as to what the ladies find sexier on a man, boxer shorts or briefs? Have worn both in the past each with their own pros and cons....so which do you prefer seeing on a man ladies? Boxers or briefs.....

Neither, I liked a naked man! LOL, to answer your question- judge for yourself. Try on both and whatever you think looks the best on you and is the most comfortable should be your choice. I like both but again some look good in boxers, others briefs. When you come to me I don't pay to much attention to undies as I am too excited to see what's inside them;)

• Like 1

I would usually say boxers but the briefs are getting sexier. I like it when a man takes the effort to be sexy in any way. Us ladies dress up to look sexy for the occasion and I love it when you guys dress up a little bit too, even if it's just underwear.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUCNbczR48YT7uXonmXxi-jCwsl-qlqeBphhEzzlBsTjTYMZRp

2012-new-style-mens-underwear-sexy-briefs.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSatOKWA1l6ZWehdouJIFXWtLHW4vc5U2apthJftcmBo5ekGuiW

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-R4GuU2r7nx9g2ca74N6FgKJ2pIntAr94Vx9VVrqtMj9Pjn-t

It really doesn't make a huge difference, as long as they are clean, lol. :) But admittedly, I am a bit partial to boxer briefs :)

Boxer+Briefs+Green.jpg

I really like colours too. In any form of undies for men, colourful makes me happy. I love bright green, red, purple, or orange. Or any colour really other than white or black is exciting to me.

Boxer shorts are cool sometimes too. It can be fun to pull down a man's pants and he's got colourful boxers with cute monkeys on them, or big red lips or something unique. :)

boxer-froglrg.jpg

Whatever makes you feel comfortable and sexy is fine by me :)

And that said, I am constantly surprised at how many gents go commando! Who knew! :)

• Like 1

Guest n**s**10

I agree with Peachy. I am sure it's the same feeling a woman gets when she dresses up for a man or hers. Feeling sexy and attractive.

My lady and I went shopping for CK briefs and a few others a couple month ago. It's always a pleasure to put them on for her, especially when she requests them :).

Thanks for the input ladies......time to go shopping. And I have to wholeheartedly agree with you Emily, clean ones matter more than style, very well put!

Guest B**na***oy
It really doesn't make a huge difference, as long as they are clean, lol. :)

Does turning them inside out also count as clean? LOL I'm just kidding, don't put me on the black list.

I'm surprised that nobody mentioned my firery red bikini brief that I make a point to wear when I go out on an encounter. :-( And they are always clean.

Falocco%20Red%20Brief%20139.jpg

Guest B**na***oy
If I wear the briefs like the pics posted will I get the same abs too?

Guaranteed, it works for me. LOL