So many brands and so many styles. What are your favorites?

I like- hudsons-skinny jeans

citizens of humanity-straight leg

7 for all man kind-dojo's or flared leg

levi's-I like the mens 501's

Whenever I'm wearing pants its usually jeans. Now for what type and brand, I usually get whatever fits good and comfortable in lol. I suppose if you really want to know you could always check out my derrière and read the label:) lmao!

• Like 1

My favourite brand in the past has been Levi's but the last couple I've purchased have been from LL Bean's and they have fit and worn very well.

• Like 1

I used to wear levis exclusively, they had a manufacturing plant in my hkmetown back then, then my kids started with all these designer jeans and I could only wear red tabs... now I'm in AE skinnys haha what a difference from the bellbottoms I used to wear lmao

• Like 1

I like my jeans lol...but went from inexpensive ones to now the better brands and there is just no comparison...the way they feel is worth the extra dollars.

I have a pair of 7 for all kind man - relaxed and the rest are Guess - relaxed and boot cut.

• Like 1

So many brands and so many styles. What are your favorites?

I like- hudsons-skinny jeans

citizens of humanity-straight leg

7 for all man kind-dojo's or flared leg

levi's-I like the mens 501's

Whichever jeans cristycurves prefers on me....or off me.

• Like 1

People often don't believe me when I say it, but I don't even own one pair of jeans.

In my many years as an office worker, there would be special 'jeans' days - and I was all... uh... I'll wear my skirt and heels anyway.

I'm all for casual clothes, but when most people are in jeans, I'm in leggings, or a skirt, or both.

OH! I do have one pair of really short jean shorts, those I like :D

• Like 3

No particular brand but I buy ones that fit !!! I like to hear the odd comment "nice bum" not "nice crack" or "are you a plumber? "

SAY NO !!

say-no-to-crack.jpg

For the girls out bowling......this is jussssst fine tho !! ;)

japanese-butt-crack-jeans2.jpg

• Like 2

People often don't believe me when I say it, but I don't even own one pair of jeans.

I'm all for casual clothes, but when most people are in jeans, I'm in leggings, or a skirt, or both.

Me too! :biggrin: I try to avoid pants whenever possible.

down-with-pants_design.png

Edited by Sweet Emily J
  • Like 4

This thread reminds me of

I wear Guess straight legged jeans. They are tight like leggings, they look good with flip flops or heels and you can dress them up or down.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfhvuxvZBoaoHhrXGZQATceaVzenf-7sZYVzFWOxFeUjDr7oQM

I like my jeans lol...but went from inexpensive ones to now the better brands and there is just no comparison...the way they feel is worth the extra dollars.

I have a pair of 7 for all kind man - relaxed and the rest are Guess - relaxed and boot cut.

I think the denim 7 for all man kind uses has to be some of the best. :)

I think the denim 7 for all man kind uses has to be some of the best. :)

I would agree with you, def one of my favs :) ...but one of Guess jeans is sooo soft to the touch, my fav pair for sure, but they are getting old.

I have been wearing Levi's jean ever since high school and they fit me very well. I did one time buy a pair of designer style jeans but never wear them when riding my motorcycle.

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat
I just bought my first pair of jeans....I never want to take them off.

I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror. I fear something terrible has happened.

I haven't worn jeans in a few years. I have found wonderful fakes that look like skinny jeans but are really just leggings. They look real (pockets and zipper). I can't find them anymore but bought a shit load about a yr and a half ago so I am good for a bit longer!

• Like 2

I haven't worn jeans in a few years. I have found wonderful fakes that look like skinny jeans but are really just leggings. They look real (pockets and zipper). I can't find them anymore but bought a shit load about a yr and a half ago so I am good for a bit longer!

JEGGINGS!!!! I bought a pair of these at Urban Behaviour recently, super comfy. Look like black jeans but really are leggings. Jeggings are the new big thing, seriously :D

Guest Ot**w***og****n

When my wife was alive she always bought and wore Banana Republic jeans. She would either buy them at the store or would order them online as she really liked them and they looked very nice on her. I believe they had a small amount of spandex-like fabric in them that allowed a little bit of stretch and as such were very comfortable for her. As well, they didn't bag in the knees. They were very fine quality jeans.

Personally, I wear jeans from Eddie Bauer - relaxed fit or even loose fit for plenty of room and comfort. I also like jeans from Mark's Work Warehouse as they are very durable and comfortable. Carhart is the make I believe...construction workers wear them or something similar. I have one pair of very well worn, torn and faded Eddie Bauer jeans that I refuse to part with. I wear them around the house when I get sick as they are so comfortable holes and all.

I SO miss my Manager XXX jeans. They were amazing because they curved out and cupped your hips and ass but then came in for your waist. Perfect for anyone with curves. I have yet to find a pair since then *pout*

Guest Ot**w***og****n

I don't know if you have access to a Banana Republic store, but my late wife was curvy and wore BR jeans which looked great on her as they came in for her waist etc. You might find what you want or need there.

I SO miss my Manager XXX jeans. They were amazing because they curved out and cupped your hips and ass but then came in for your waist. Perfect for anyone with curves. I have yet to find a pair since then *pout*

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

I have some jeans, truth be told I never really wear any of them...I hate feeling confined or restricted and I really don't like the feel of a tight fitting jean...It just feels icky to me...I much prefer leggins, jeggins, yoga pants, or dresses and skirts. I use to really like jeans until I got curves, but now a good pair that fits well for a reasonable price seems hard to find. I'm sure it doesn't help that I don't like shopping and trying things on....especially jeans, or pants. Oh well, I like my birthday suit, its easiest to wear, well along with a smile of course ^_^