I think giving a nice massage is a great way to begin any session. I'm no professional but with a background in esthetics I have learned some massage techniques for the face, back, hands and feet:) For those who don't seek out a professional masseuse or sp with massage specialty how important is getting a massage with your encounter to you. For the sp's is providing massage an important part of your sessions? Does it matter to you if its just well attempted or is it important and a must that the provider have good or special technique?

Guest *l**e

It's funny you post this. I think it must be getting more important to people. Lately I've had several SP's and MP's book me to teach them massage techniques.

I'm not sure if it is their clients who are requesting a better massage, or if it's the providers wanting to provide a better massage, but it seems to be happening often lately.

I know for myself, if someone is going to go through the motions of giving me a massage in a provider setting, I like it better if they actually know what they are doing...at least a little bit.

I love providing massage. It helps to bond with the other. You can feel where their tension is and working out the kinks helps too.

I do recommend learning proper techniques. If you are using improper techniques, you can wear your hands and muscles out fast. It is also good to learn techniques so that you are not actually doing damage to your date. I had a client give me a massage, and he ended up hurting me so I ended up having to book a massage to ease the kinks out. So, I rarely let others give me massage for this reason. I let them massage my feet first, and if they know what they are doing, then they can proceed.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

What I really like to do is to provide a very light sensual massage closer to caressing rather than a vigorous massage. This contributes to enhance the connection and does not requires a special skill set. However, I can do a pretty good job on toes. ;-)

IMO, real massages should be left to the trained profetionals. A pleasant sensual encounter should be stress free and not require a diploma.

Personally I enjoy starting my sessions giving a nice gentle massage.., like meaghan said it helps me bound with the other person and therefore have a more pleasent session not just for others but for me as well ;-) .., I have never been to school but have picked up techniques and moves from colleagues, and clients as well... and I believe i provide and nice relaxing massage.., and If someone wanst me to work an specific kink and help relieve tension from an specific part or just to press harder I will... but also letting them know that I am not a therapist... and have no formal training...

• Like 1