Preferences, privacy and the inevitable public encounter

Guest realnicehat

Hi gang,

This thread might be better served in the Kingston (where I live) forum but I wasn't sure how much input I would get. I'm wondering about the booking habits of the guys, but of course any insight the ladies can offer is always welcome.

Living in a smallish town, I have a tendency to book mostly with visiting providers. My feeling is that it reduces the risk of potentially awkward public encounters for all parties involved. Some of you big city fellers may not worry about this issue, and honestly, being single I'm not sure why I concern myself with it, I guess I'm just a very private person in some respects.

Kingston is pretty small, and I have stumbled across providers (those who have chosen to publish face pics) at the mall, the farmers market, restaurants, and even on my own block.

Do you guys (or ladies) do anything to minimize the possibility of these situations i.e..play in a different city or on the other side of town? Maybe some of you ladies never work in the town where you live?

Again, I'm not sure why it even matters to me. My current situation is perfect for this lifestyle. I guess I'm wondering if I'm being silly and totally missing out on some fantastic local girls.....

I know we all have our quirks or personal rules when booking so please, share anything you may think relevant.

:)

To be perfectly honest, I have often seen people off in the distance and even at the next table, that I have been with. I do not make eye contact and go about my business. I have even seen ladies who I know are providers but have never approached them in public.

Discretion is just as important for us as for you. While there may be some ladies (although I hope they are few) who would ever publically acknowledge you, my feeling is that the vast majority would just walk on by as to not cause an uncomfortable situation.

See your local ladies! You may be missing out on some incredible moments!

Guest realnicehat

Thanks Meg, you're likely right. I guess my feeling is just that Kingston is so small that you can't go anywhere without running in to someone you know.

Do you guys (or ladies) do anything to minimize the possibility of these situations i.e..play in a different city or on the other side of town? Maybe some of you ladies never work in the town where you live?

Again, I'm not sure why it even matters to me. My current situation is perfect for this lifestyle. I guess I'm wondering if I'm being silly and totally missing out on some fantastic local girls.....

Personally, I prefer to see the traveling gentleman at an upscale hotel when I accept a date in Montreal (hometown). If I accept an outcall date from a local gentleman in MTL, I make sure that his private residence is not in a suburb I frequent for personal reasons.

With that said, I much prefer spending time with local (or traveling) gentlemen in Ottawa (or other cities) as it offers me a lot more discretion and privacy when my personal life is concerned.

The only thing I can tell you about seeing the lovely local ladies in Kingston is that if you decide to spend time with one (or more) of them, you have to be prepared to accept the fact that you might run into one of them at some point, somewhere and hopefully, they will value discretion and privacy as much as you do.

• Like 1

Actually, it never occurred to me to "worry" about this. Were I to see one of CERB's Finest as I went about my business, I would do exactly that... go about my business. Perhaps I'm playing the innocent but it has always been my presumption that she has as much interest in not being acknowledged as I do.

In my line of work I encounter many of the famous and infamous so I'm used to seeing people I've dealt with and I've learned to, as the song says, "just walk on by...".

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

I have seen a few local girls and no, my world hasn't come crashing down around me.

It really isn't a "worry", its just a preference or a factor in my decision making process I guess.

I'm having a great time with the ladies that visit so I don't really feel like I'm missing out. In fact, I think that last influx of Ottawa ladies may have used up my discretionary funds through 2014 ;)

Hi gang,

This thread might be better served in the Kingston (where I live) forum but I wasn't sure how much input I would get. I'm wondering about the booking habits of the guys, but of course any insight the ladies can offer is always welcome.

Living in a smallish town, I have a tendency to book mostly with visiting providers. My feeling is that it reduces the risk of potentially awkward public encounters for all parties involved. Some of you big city fellers may not worry about this issue, and honestly, being single I'm not sure why I concern myself with it, I guess I'm just a very private person in some respects.

Kingston is pretty small, and I have stumbled across providers (those who have chosen to publish face pics) at the mall, the farmers market, restaurants, and even on my own block.

I know we all have our quirks or personal rules when booking so please, share anything you may think relevant.

:)

For me, I try my best not to play where I live. Only for the simple fact I do not want to run into a client while I'm in my work place, or if I'm at the mall with friends. I like to make sure any uncomfortable situations are avoided. ( I didn't know men too thought this way) lol.

In my case I have not choice but to play in the town I live.. as it is hard for me to travel or be away from home...

And as Meg Said.. provacy is as inportant for me as it is for the gentlemen I meet.. so If I see you in the street, I ll try to maybe not to come to close.., but if I am at that point where we aright in front of each other .., I ll just keep going with what I am doing.., so that it is not obvious..

The secret is to keep acting as normal as posible..

I have had met with people as well when we are both alone.. and there is nothing wrong with aknowledge the person just by a simple smile... and then we both continue our paths.., like nothing happen ... I smile all the time even to people I dont know..., and of someone smiles at me I cant just refuse to smile back... That would be rude in my opinion..

• Like 1

I run into people ALL the time. My incall is very close to a ton of offices/government buildings, and I'm out walking my dogs a lot.

I usually smile and look away, sometimes a knowing glance is exchanged.

When I've been alone, and the gentleman is alone, we usually smile and say hello as we pass, but that's it.

Sometimes, when I'm alone, and the gentleman is alone, he's come up to me and said hello, pet my dogs, and moved on. But I leave that up to him.

If I'm not alone, no acknowledgement is given. I am out in my private life, so greeting a random gentleman on the street would out him to my friends. And I would NEVER do that.

Discretion is always key, but those exchanged secret glances always make me smile :)

Guest realnicehat
I run into people ALL the time. My incall is very close to a ton of offices/government buildings, and I'm out walking my dogs a lot.

I usually smile and look away, sometimes a knowing glance is exchanged.

When I've been alone, and the gentleman is alone, we usually smile and say hello as we pass, but that's it.

Sometimes, when I'm alone, and the gentleman is alone, he's come up to me and said hello, pet my dogs, and moved on. But I leave that up to him.

If I'm not alone, no acknowledgement is given. I am out in my private life, so greeting a random gentleman on the street would out him to my friends. And I would NEVER do that.

Discretion is always key, but those exchanged secret glances always make me smile :)

Yeah, but I'd find it almost impossible not to throw you over my shoulder and carry you home.

And your little dogs too...... ;)

Guest webothscore

I agree with the way Cleo has outlined the various situations because I think it covers most comments to date with a nice spin of her own. To add my own little spin, while I think there is a sexiness factor to running into a former lovely, I would only accept a wink or smile at most, and that's if both parties are alone. That is as much as I would pass on myself. All in all, I trust the ladies in Cerb and to be transparent, I would really only feel comfy with popular, well reputable ones at the moment (to prove, look who responded so far). Mind you, they too were once newbie sp/ma, so everyone really gets a chance to start building a good reputation, so far, not much to worry about as it has been mostly walkin MA establishments (thanks to great cerb info) where I just give a real first name out of slight nervousness (only one sp for me prior to me joining cerb, but she is a cerbie herself). I would like to make the shift towards SPs. Since late April, I have had great experiences, and I owe it to Cerb.

I passed by a provider once in Ottawa. I don't think she saw me, but I picked up my cell phone and started to text someone at that moment.

I've heard that advertising works by simply reminding you about something/someone. Seeing her was very effective, I called her the following week.

Hasn't happened to me but that is because I'm in smalltown Ontario, so small a town no ladies would come here. But when this smalltown boy goes to the big city I have only run into a lady when she has knocked on my hotel room door. That said, if you run into a lady outside of an encounter just walk by like she is a stranger (she may have family/friends nearby, or you might too)

You can always text her afterwards to say hi and tell her you weren't being rude by ignoring her just being discrete. I think you'll find most companions prefer discretion. And you may even develop relationships, well friendships with ladies in this lifestyle. But keep those friendships within the confines of this lifestyle, outside of an encounter, be discrete

A rambling

RG

This is a great topic REALNICEHAT. I too live in K-town and have "bumped into" some of the local girls in some odd situations away from the bedroom. My most notable experience, was standing next to a local SP at a parent/teacher night when my youngest was in high school - guess her kid was a student there too! We both handled it well, but it did give me a cause to pause so to speak. Of more concern to me, is bumping into someone (a friend or neighbor) in the lobby of a hotel or in an elevator when visiting a lady. Or a friend of my spouse saying "I was at a meeting at the Delta Hotel and I saw Olderguy getting on the elevator". That's when you realize just how small Kingston really is!