Piercings and tattoos

While have not yet found an artist that i could trust enough to permanently place a meaningful image on my body, I love tattoos and the stories behind them!

I stayed away from piercings (other than the typical little girl wish for pierced ears) til a few years ago.

Now, While i am very vanilla when it comes to such things, I did get a piercing which did not heal the way I wanted. To me it looks odd....should I consider it beautiful and wear what I desire or let it continue to be the little mark I regret?

Guest ***nno**n***
While have not yet found an artist that i could trust enough to permanently place a meaningful image on my body, I love tattoos and the stories behind them!

I stayed away from piercings (other than the typical little girl wish for pierced ears) til a few years ago.

Now, While i am very vanilla when it comes to such things, I did get a piercing which did not heal the way I wanted. To me it looks odd....should I consider it beautiful and wear what I desire or let it continue to be the little mark I regret?

I've never been a tattoo person (on me) although I love seeing what other people have and why. The stories are great.

I have one that means a great deal to me but that will most likely be the only one I get.

As for piercing, never let it be a regret, but wear what makes you feel beautiful. Often we are more critical of ourselves than anyone else is.

I've often thought about a belly button piercing but haven't taken the leap yet.

Guest *l**e

I have many tattoos and love them all...even the very first one which is kind of a dumb one...lol

If you like your piercing, that's all that matters. wear it if you like, get rid of it when you are ready to.

Guest webothscore

My thought is a win win, I think. Please correct me if I am wrong. First of all, I hear you are stunning, so no affect by this mark. Secondly, since you mention "continue as a mark you regret...", covering it with a piercing will satifsy your original intent of having a piercing while mostly covering the part that healed imperfectly. Watcha think?