The "How come...?" thread

I am really curious and a bit bugged by this, this seems like a good place to pose the question. How can a member with 0-zip-none number of posts accumulate 10,000 rep points?

I've seen miniscule posters with massive pts. before, but this seems ridiculous.

Guest realnicehat
I am really curious and a bit bugged by this, this seems like a good place to pose the question. How can a member with 0-zip-none number of posts accumulate 10,000 rep points?

I've seen miniscule posters with massive pts. before, but this seems ridiculous.

I could be wrong but isn't that what everyone starts with? It's kind of like credit for an assumed level of respect and participation. From there, how you conduct yourself determines whether your rep points go up or down.

How come the grocery store keeps moving their products around. The first layout and everyone knew where everything was. They rearranged things, and then it was a search to find things when shopping. Now that everyone got used to the new layout, you guessed it, they changed things around again

RG

• Like 2

How come the grocery store keeps moving their products around. The first layout and everyone knew where everything was. They rearranged things, and then it was a search to find things when shopping. Now that everyone got used to the new layout, you guessed it, they changed things around again

RG

So you have to go and look for everything, and while you're doing that you have to walk past many other tempting treats that you'll hopefully put in your cart. FWIW they put the things that you ALWAYS need to buy on every trip as far from each other as they can (and milk is always in the back corner, as far from the entrance as possible) for the same reason - it means you always have to visit the entire store.

How come I know random useless crap like that off the top of my head anyway?

How come women can have multiple orgasm and us men can only have one and need to recuperate first. Geeze someone was biased when they created us lol!

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

Just be thankful they were created at all. Imagine who you be getting your lovin from otherwise....the Fat Bastards (((shudder)))

How come women can have multiple orgasm and us men can only have one and need to recuperate first. Geeze someone was biased when they created us lol!

It's our reward for having to put up with PMS :-| and that time of the month every freaking single month for SO many years and for being the only ones to be able to have babies ;) lol

You just reminded me... I have to go :biggrin:

• Like 2

It's our reward for having to put up with PMS :-| and that time of the month every freaking single month for SO many years and for being the only ones to be able to have babies ;) lol

You just reminded me... I have to go :biggrin:

I guess it's multiple orgasm time talk about rubbing it in Lol!

I guess it's multiple orgasm time talk about rubbing it in Lol!

Rubbing, rubbing, rubbing, rubbing... ahhhhh an amazing orgasm!

Keep on rubbing, rubbing, rubbing, rubbing... hoooooo another explosive orgasm!

More rubbing, rubbing, rubbing, rubbing... another orgasm already? Awesome!

Rubbing, rubbing, rubbing, rubbing, rubbing it in LOL

:biggrin:

How come the more orgasms I have the more and more I want them?

• Like 1

Seriously, how come I was born good looking instead of rich?

Jeeez, I was KIDDING, lol.

Additional Comments:

Another email just came in.....a new feed additive for my herd. Seriously, do they think I don't check this stuff? Less nutrients, less minerals and vitamins, and 20% higher price. I am so pissed right now at big business.

• Like 1

How come people stand right in front of the elevator doors when you want to exit the elevator?!...never understand this and it seems to happening more often now...are people in such a rush...you would have to think that people will be exiting it.

How come when I was having my building painted the painter put up "Wet Paint" signs and it seemed to encourage people to touch the wet paint?

How come I've been regularly visiting with an amazing "retired" SP who I thought also still saw some other preretirement regular clients only for her to reveal to me that not only am I the only "client" she see's, I'm also the only guy she sees. Period.

Now things are weird. So much for NSA.

How come when I was having my building painted the painter put up "Wet Paint" signs and it seemed to encourage people to touch the wet paint?

It might of been easier to hire a someone to just stand beside the wet paint naked, they would of been to busy to notice. Lol

Not sure why but some people can't help doing the opposite.

• Like 1

Don't want to hijack the thread so will try to be brief It doesn't have to be/get weird, as long as is still a business transaction seeing only you (if this is really the case) does not change anything but if it makes you uncomfortable then you should probably stop seeing her.

How come I've been regularly visiting with an amazing "retired" SP who I thought also still saw some other preretirement regular clients only for her to reveal to me that not only am I the only "client" she see's, I'm also the only guy she sees. Period.

Now things are weird. So much for NSA.

How come... lawns? What in the hell ever made us decide to surround our homes by growing something resource and maintenance intensive that is frustrating and inedible?

How come some people have no sense of professionalism. .. no matter what your work is.....

To be successful the key is having principal.. honesty., respect the people you work with. ..

Weather they are coworkers, superiors., employees ... and competitors. ..

How come some people just don't have respect and values!

• Like 2

How come so many of the beautiful sexy CERB Ladies I see on here don't visit NL. (consider yourself invited)