So I have done this twice, in the last while, which was cleaned up my friends list. At one time I had nearly 1000 friends, than I took some lengthy time and deleted those friends that had....

a) Quit Cerb..you can see the **** through their names.

b) Those that have not been on the board or posted anything for over a year ++....(Now that was time consuming)

So that dropped my friends list down, my question is....

Do you ever check through your friend list and edit it ? delete those that have left us? Or those that are dormant for quite sometime.

Guest Ot**w***og****n

I had two. One has been recently suspended so now I have one. A 50% reduction!

Additional Comments:

Thanks for the friendship request Pistol Pete...now I've increased my friends by 100%...that's a good thing!

My list is 8 which feels about right....

At one time my rule was a risk/reward kind of thing.....the risk, had to have seen me naked.. the reward, I'd be you friend...Had to make adjustments along the way.

Peace

MG

Some of the many,MANY ladies I have as friends have seen me naked :) It's all good and rewarding on many accounts ;)

At one time my rule was a risk/reward kind of thing.....the risk, had to have seen me naked.. the reward, I'd be you friend...Had to make adjustments along the way.

Peace

MG

Peace

MG

I've got a short list as well, and have seen most of them naked, even some of the male ones hahaha!!

• Like 2

Guest webothscore

I thought I would have asked more than 15 since late april, but maybe I am a touch picky. I enjoy the razzing with easygoing guys like RNH, Lee, RG, Old Dog and other guys. I will probably ask them shortly as having only ladies does not fit my personality.

Funny you should mention this, as for some time now I have considered making a post " if you want to be "friends" please let me know by such and such date, or will be clean out of my list. "

I find it is so time consuming to go threw each and every friend.

Does this seem cold or rude? lol

• Like 2

Guest Ot**w***og****n

You're lovely and I'd be happy to be your friend.

Funny you should mention this' date=' as for some time now I have considered making a post " if you want to be "friends" please let me know by such and such date, or will be clean out of my list. "

I find it is so time consuming to go threw each and every friend.

Does this seem cold or rude? lol[/quote']

Additional Comments:

Wow...a 400% increase in "friends" today and very nice ones I might add. Thanks kindly. :-) :-) Love you all.

I better check to see if you "unfriended me" Pete. Then I may not "like" you for that !!! no wait that is on Facecrack ! ;) hehe

I may have to "unfriend" you however because you didn't invite me for BBQ'd salmon and cold beer :( Then tomorrow I will "re-friend" you because I will be over the disappointment.....................

Ooops off track there....the question at hand yes I have edited my friends list from time to time but typically only members that have retired to what I believe is for an extended period of time.

Cheers :boobies: oops sorry I mean Cheers ! :chug:

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y
I better check to see if you "unfriended me" Pete. Then I may not "like" you for that !!! no wait that is on Facecrack ! ;) hehe

I may have to "unfriend" you however because you didn't invite me for BBQ'd salmon and cold beer :( Then tomorrow I will "re-friend" you because I will be over the disappointment.....................

Ooops off track there....the question at hand yes I have edited my friends list from time to time but typically only members that have retired to what I believe is for an extended period of time.

Cheers :boobies: oops sorry I mean Cheers ! :chug:

Didn't you mean Beers Lee?

That Lee needs to learn how to drink more than one beer.

Didn't you mean Beers Lee?
  • Like 1

I went through my friends list once, deleting those members whose accounts were no longer active.

Now one time I did delete someone off my friends list. Long story short, she turned out not to be a nice person, to put it mildly. And when I found out about certain things about her, I didn't want her as a "friend" BTW she is no longer on CERB

But day to day, no I don't check and edit my friends list

RG

Once you go over 1000 friends, the editing function doesn't work any more, or the display function on your own page, either. You'd have to unfriend each member individually on their page. I think I'll just keep on accumulating! :)

hahaha ... I am not thinking to "de-friend" anyone as of yet, I just made the few I have! Funny thing is - I have 5 stationary friends and 1 floating friend, but I never know from day to day which is the one floating around! :D

There's an old Chinese saying: Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I'm quite happy to try and prove it wrong and let friends accumulate too.

There's an old Chinese saying: Friends come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I'm quite happy to try and prove it wrong and let friends accumulate too.

Ah yessssss enemies.... the Chinese also say "For he who might be your enemy it be best to help him out and push him through airport turnstile sideways and then he going to Bang kok" ......

• Like 1

Ah yessssss enemies.... the Chinese also say "For he who might be your enemy it be best to help him out and push him through airport turnstile sideways and then he going to Bang kok" ......

But cunning enemy, he keep hand in pocket, and he feel cocky all day!

• Like 2

But cunning enemy, he keep hand in pocket, and he feel cocky all day!

Ahhh yesss grasshopper... but enemy with hand in pocket only polishing knob.....man who let woman on top is fucking up !

You're lovely and I'd be happy to be your friend.

Additional Comments:

Wow...a 400% increase in "friends" today and very nice ones I might add. Thanks kindly. :-) :-) Love you all.

Thank you for adding me as a new friend and letting me contribute to your total percentage! :icon_lol: I am happy also that we seem to have many things/pov in common. Looking forward to many years of friendship!

I have cleaned my friends list up once. I figure someone must have had a reason to "friend" me in the first place but if I can't figure out why (client, friend, someone I talk to or share with, friendly board recognition cuz we think alike) then I have deleted people. I am not a friend collector, I am a connection maker, both large and small. Beat, drummer, mine! lol