How do you stop certain people from posting on your profile page?

How do you stop certain people from posting on your profile page? Is the only option to make your profile private? Can you remove comments from your profile page?

Put them on your ignore list first - go to User CP.

Once you have updated that, it should do it.

Here is what the Profile privacy says about this:

If you would like to restrict the display of some of the blocks on your profile page, select a minimum relationship that other users must meet to see the blocks.

Note: Guests and users on your Ignore List will only be able to view the blocks on your page where you have selected 'Everyone'.

I am responding only to your last question, ie. if you could remove the comments from your profile page. I did it once and I remember that's how I did it -

- there's a blank box on the top right corner of each message/comment, check that for the message(s) you want to delete, and scroll down to the bottom of the page, you'll see the box "Delete Messages" under "Moderation", click "Go" ( the number in bracket besides is the number of messages you've checked and that you want to delete). That should work. After deletion, the public cannot see those messages or comments you have deleted, but you'll see a comment saying that "the message has been deleted by (your handle)". Hope this is what you are asking. :icon_biggrin:

I am responding only to your last question, ie. if you could remove the comments from your profile page. I did it once and I remember that's how I did it -

- there's a blank box on the top right corner of each message/comment, check that for the message(s) you want to delete, and scroll down to the bottom of the page, you'll see the box "Delete Messages" under "Moderation", click "Go" ( the number in bracket besides is the number of messages you've checked and that you want to delete). That should work. After deletion, the public cannot see those messages or comments you have deleted, but you'll see a comment saying that "the message has been deleted by (your handle)". Hope this is what you are asking. :icon_biggrin:

That's exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you!