Blow Job Technique Requests

Eye to eye contact makes the whole experience so much better.....adds a mental connection to the obvious physical one. Definitely enjoy lots of eye contact!

The occasional eye to eye contact is fine, making it more sensual and erotic. Staring at me the whole time though, is not comfortable to me. That's just me.

I have enjoyed this thread as I really enjoy Oral (in fact it's my favorite sexual activity)...

As previously stated- yes there is such a thing as a poor BJ, BUT I've never had one from an SP - only from some woman I was dating. :)

I've never met an SP that didn't have it figured out and yes, I'm not to shy to provide some encouraging words (or groans) about what I'd like.

AND..

Eye contact during a BJ? HUGE turn on. The more the better.

Just this Older guys opinions :)

I've never had a bad bj experience with a SP. Some I've enjoyed more than others but I think that has less to do with technique than it does with the chemistry between the 2 of us and the overall experience. I can't say I like one style or technique better than another, it all depends on my mood at the time. It's no different than intercourse...sometimes I want it slow and sensual and other times faster and more intense and passionate. One of the great things about this is experiencing the different styles. And they're all AWESOME!!

When I'm going down on a woman, I don't hide the fact that I enjoy giving daty. Since I can quite happily spend a lot of time on that activity I'll pause occasionally to confirm just what a good time I'm having. I'll tell her how much I like her taste, smell, etc. I'll smile so she can see the the fun I'm having.

Likewise, one thing I find a turn on when a lady is going down on me is when she makes it known, either in words or deeds, that she enjoys giving a blowjob, and is finding the activity a turn on as well. Tell me how much you like sucking cock if that's the case... Feel free to touch yourself while you do it if it's turning you on... Smile eagerly in anticipation...

Of course sometimes it's nice to just lay back and greedily be spoiled. But I think most of the time people--male and female--get a lot of pleasure and excitement not just from what their partner is doing to them, but from knowing they're also having a good time doing it!

• Like 3

Similar to Brad, I LOVE daty and I'm expressive about it. smiling at the lady and commenting on how much I am enjoying her. When it comes to BJ I guess eye contact like specific technique preferences will be a very subjective and definitely not a one size fits all thing. I personally like for the lady to periodically meet my gaze with hers but constant eye contact for me just feels a little unnatural and forced. Another thing I like when a lady is down on me is for her to meet my gaze then with a naughty grin on her face just take a long slow lick like she was licking an ice cream. Like Brad pointed out it kind of reaffirms the notion that she is into the act of giving as opposed to the feeling of bobbing up and down and going through the motions.

Eye contact is good when she might be on her knees and you are standing up, otherwise laying down is okay too, BUT personally, I rather be in the 69'ner and licking/sucking her pussy rather looking deep into her eyes. :) Giddy up!

• Like 1