Recommendation Sections for All Members

Thank you. I am glad you have brought this issue up. It is very unfair to the other reco. posts since you could easily bump some lady's reco posts up by simply posting something like " How do I contact her?" . For the sake of someone who is not familiar with the search button or couldn't find the lady's info. for any reason, I usually include the lady's profile page and her latest ad.on my reco. posts.

Lately there is has been many BUMPS which are UNFAIR to those ladies that may have had moved from say....page 4 to page 1 then they are quickly off page 1 because of general unnecessary comments. Perhaps this a bit of a rant from myself, but I think the playing field should always be FAIR to ALL LADIES on the board.

Absolutely. I'm pretty sure this is already mentioned in the FAQ or rules or somewhere, but I'm too lazy to check right now.

The thing is, Mod probably can't really police this as he already has way too much on his plate and keeping an eye on every post in a reco thread is probably just too much work. However... there's no reason why we can't do it and flag chatter in reco threads for Mod to remove. I'm assuming that removing an individual post from a thread isn't a big deal, provided it's not the first one in the thread.

But I'm also assuming that Mod would agree with us on this... I've dropped him a PM about it, so hopefully he'll tell us.