Movie quotes about women.

Since I had some home alone time, I decided to watch one of my all time favourite movies, "Scent of a Woman". I know this movie has been mentioned in many threads, but I am going to mention it again.

Having seen Scent of a Woman many times, I am always fascinated with how many great lines are in the movie. Most of them made by Lieutenant Col. Frank Slade (played by Al Pacino). Each time I watch I pick up on another gem or two. Many of the quotes relate to a specific woman or women in general.

Here are two lines that I noticed today that were said by Frank Slade about women in general,

1) "The day we stop looking, is the day we die."

2) "Women! What could you say? Who made em? God must have been a fuckin genius"

I thought it might be fun to hear some other movie quotes about one of my favourite subjects...."women". Please share your favourites quotes made about a woman or women in general and please add some context about the quote.

Cheers

• Like 1

Johnny Depp -Don Juan Demarco-"Every woman is a mystery to be solved"

Kathleen Tuner as Jessica Rabbit In Who framed Roger Rabbit-"I'm not bad I'm just drawn that way"

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

Michael Rapaport's supermodel monologue from the movie "Beautiful Girls"

"Supermodels are beautiful girls, Will. A beautiful girl can make you dizzy, like you've been drinking Jack and Coke all morning. She can make you feel high full of the single greatest commodity known to man - promise. Promise of a better day. Promise of a greater hope. Promise of a new tomorrow. This particular aura can be found in the gait of a beautiful girl. In her smile, in her soul, the way she makes every rotten little thing about life seem like it's going to be okay. The supermodels, Willy? That's all they are. Bottled promise. Scenes from a brand new day. Hope dancing in stiletto heels."

Rosie O'Donnell from the same film educating the boys in regard to supermodels:

"I'm finished speaking to both of you okay? You're both fucking insane. You want to know what your problem is? MTV, Playboy, and Madison fucking Avenue. Yes. Let me explain something to you, ok? Girls with big tits have big asses. Girls with little tits have little asses. That's the way it goes. God doesn't fuck around; he's a fair guy. He gave the fatties big, beautiful tits and the skinnies little tiny niddlers. It's not my rule. If you don't like it, call him."

"These are not real women, all right? They're beauty freaks. And they make all us normal women with our wrinkles, our puckered boobs, and our cellulite feel somehow inadequate. Well I don't buy it, all right? But you fucking mooks, if you think that if there's a chance in hell that you'll end up with one of these women, you don't give us real women anything approaching a commitment. It's pathetic."