am I pear or apple body shape

hey there cerbies,

an early thread about Pear shaped women got me thinking..

what shape am I?

this is hard for me to figure out i am stuck between pear and apple/

I may have a unique body shape who knows

the people have met me can you help and even you just saw pictures are

welcome to give your opinion too.

Well Miss Rain, as requested I checked you out and just as I suspected your shape can only be defined as uniquely beautiful. Sensual, delicious and supremely magnificent in it's own Raven way. All the literary masters could write for a hundred years and still not scratch the surface of defining your body. For the right men your body is a dream, a tempest of wonder and excitement. A flawless work of art that is forever changing and evolving into a intricate patchwork of all your life experiences, polished by a graceful elegance. Yes, your body is simply and beautifully yours.

;) Well that's what I saw anyway!

Guest realnicehat

From what I can tell you have an amazing "apple bottom" and a lovely pair :)

I'll not label you but perhaps this image might help you decide:

body-shapes1.jpg

Edited by realnicehat

Guest realnicehat
I concur...

If I had to compare your body to a piece of fruit Ms. Raven, I'd say you are just "peachy" (Perfectly Peachy) ;)

No, Peachy is a different girl ;)

Guest *oft Pi***w
Well Miss Rain, as requested I checked you out and just as I suspected your shape can only be defined as uniquely beautiful. Sensual, delicious and supremely magnificent in it's own Raven way. All the literary masters could write for a hundred years and still not scratch the surface of defining your body. For the right men your body is a dream, a tempest of wonder and excitement. A flawless work of art that is forever changing and evolving into a intricate patchwork of all your life experiences, polished by a graceful elegance. Yes, your body is simply and beautifully yours.

;) Well that's what I saw anyway!

I think your pics are wonderful Raven but since I have never met you in person then my visual perception based on your photos are that you seem to be a combination of both apple & pear! But it's apparently healthier to be pear-shaped according to the experts. I do wish more voluptuous girls would follow your example in terms of self-confidence because so many that I've met suffer from low self-esteem probably because the fashion industry dictates that thin is in. True beauty for me is defined by several aspects including personality because physical appearance can be superficial although I believe in lust at first sight.

Well Raven....at your request I checked out your pics..... I would never do that otherwise ;)

I can't determine and answer the fruit question however....not good at that.....but I will say I love love your curves, you are very sexy and I want to eat you !!!!

Speaking of fruit......I myself have a banana with two kiwi's below....that seem to be getting bigger and turning blue lately ?? ;)

Well my lovely Raven!

I don't believe you are a pear or apple shaped lady.

By the chart below and looking at your pictures you have hips, booty, defined waist and boobies. That would qualify you as having an hour glass shape, you don't have to be a certain weight to have an hour glass shape. Get your sexy on!

Hugs,

Lexy

Body-Shapes.jpg

• Like 2

Not sure what peice of fruit you resemble Raven but it's clear that you are very ripe indeed.....I'm thinking that a 'hands-on' inspection may be required...

hey there cerbies,

an early thread about Pear shaped women got me thinking..

what shape am I?

this is hard for me to figure out i am stuck between pear and apple/

I may have a unique body shape who knows

the people have met me can you help and even you just saw pictures are

welcome to give your opinion too.

Really, honestly... who cares? As long as your pics give a reasonable idea of what shape you are, does it matter what anyone calls it?

I don't look at your pics and think "Apple" or "Pear". I think... "Yum".

• Like 2