Lee Richards & his 3000 Side Splitting Posts

How appropriate that after the great laugh you gave me today which brightened things considerably I get to say thanks for all the posts that did the same for me and others. You are an amazing man, a thoughtful friend and the life if the CERB party. You're GROOVY baby!!

• Like 1

Guest N***he**Ont**y

He is a cool chap in his own mystical way from BBM to Twitter Comedian to serious posts. Keep up the good posts my friend!

Edited by N***he**Ont**y

Why so serious? Lighten up fer Christ sakes! If it's one thing I can't stand it a dour SOB with no sense of Ha Ha. Luckily that does not apply to Lee. Keep it up in all ways buddy!

• Like 2

Guest B**na***oy

Congratulations Lee on reaching this significant milestone. In the long list of congratulatory messages you will receive, I think the term pillar is going a common theme. Thanks for your outstanding contribution to CERB, just be aware that retirement is not an option, keep up your good work. ;-)

Guest webothscore

Congrats on raising your manhood pillar 3000 times. That's a lot of boners man. Well done. We have sincerely enjoyed you and the ladies will continue to enjoy you in their own sexy ways.

Of course you know what this means.... RG has to sleep with you. RG sleeps with everyone who has 3000 posts.

Don't worry he is gentle. And spooning after is not as uncomfortable as you might think.

Congrats dude!!!

• Like 3

Congratulations Lee Richards!! You are funny, honest and brave, may you shag forever. :icon_smile::icon_smile::icon_smile:

Holy Shit I say !!! I just saw this ! 3000 eh ? Well now Kath I doooooooooooooooo plan on shagging forever ! You busy right now ? Wait .... forgot my penis doesn't reach to Ottawa from S Manitoba. But be there soon enough tho ! lol

Anyhoooooo to celebrate I would love to have 3000 kisses from you shexy shexy Cerb gals and 3000 beers from you generous Cerbie fellas ;) That would be really cool me thinks..............

When I get to 5000 I want all of you ladies to ride me ...... I mean in my Shaguar :) grrr baby grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Silliness aside..... Thanks folks !!!! You all rock :D

• Like 1

Congrats on your 3000 post milestone. Keep the laughs cumming. ;) May you never lose your mojo and have to go back in time to find it. lol. Keep shagging forever and stay groovy. :D

• Like 1

Congratulations Lee my friend from afar!

Every time I see and read your posts, you always make me smile as you do in many other ways:icon_wink:!

Kisses,

Lexy

• Like 1