Remember we all love fresh air!

Just putting this out there -

So you've booked a lady for 8pm, you get back to your room from your business dinner at 740ish and you need a bathroom break:)

So maybe something we all should pack is air freshener:), matches or cologne-just in case:) You see where I'm going....

Please remember a lot of rooms don't have windows that can open and your bathroom break will linger long after you leave it. So if you don't have matches, cologne, air fresher your lovely companion is going to have to suffer the results:(

Edited by cr**tyc***es
omitted a word
  • Like 2

Was this at your incall? My bathrooms are always stocked with air freshener, because I would never want a gentleman to feel bad or awkward about having to perform a simple bodily function. Most girls I know have a bathroom stocked with air freshener, baby wipes, body wash, etc... everything needed to ensure their client has the necessities.

• Like 3

Was this at your incall? My bathrooms are always stocked with air freshener, because I would never want a gentleman to feel bad or awkward about having to perform a simple bodily function. Most girls I know have a bathroom stocked with air freshener, baby wipes, body wash, etc... everything needed to ensure their client has the necessities.

LOL. No:) As any of the gents would attest that have been to my in-call, I have more than enough amenities and necessities and make them feel more than comfortable to perform whatever "simple" bodily function they should need to perform:) sorry if I didn't make that clear:)

I go above and beyond to make sure all my guests are comfortable. Something that needs to go both ways:)As both parties need to be comfortable and in a fresh and clean environment to have a wonderful and mutually happy encounter. Perhaps I should have clarified in my post and stated when a gentleman invites over a guest, but then I thought the first of the post suggested that:)

• Like 1