Sign in to follow this  

Cleansers and juice

I am always talking about how much crap I eat, especially sugar. My cravings for it just seemed uncontrollable:( so after a very intelligent and helpful person suggested a cleanse-Candigone-my sugar cravings are FINALLY gone-completely gone!! :) That particular cleanse is to get rid of yeast, which from what I've learned and as in my case didn't show any visible symptoms other than a strong sugar craving. I've also lost a couple of pounds:). Anyone else cleanse? if so, why not recommend one.

I've also started juicing and would welcome any great juice recipes, yes there are many online but its always nice to hear from those who've tried them and believe they work, feel free to mention what juicers you use as well-thanks:)

I use total cleanse http://www.totalcleanse.ca for a juice cleanse, and I love it. I prefer to do the build your own (just do to person taste preference. They are a Toronto based company and ship across canada. You can do 3-7 day cleanses and they juices are yummy. I wrote a blog post on it in May.

The first day or 2 you will have a headache and be cranky, after that you feel amazing. The cleanse also comes with pre and post instructions - they will help you get the most out of the cleanse so I personally recommend it.

• Like 1