Perfume

Guest *Ste***cque**

This isn't a post against perfume, it's in favor of it which might be a slight twist on previous threads.

Many hobbyists have indicated in previous posts that they don't like much perfume on a lady. I'm more on the other side of that scale as a women wearing noticeable perfume is a BIG turn on for me. I would prefer that over a natural smell. Anyone else find the smell of perfume on a lady arousing?

I realize the ladies have to err on the side of caution when it comes to wearing perfume during a date so I get that. I guess I'll just have to inquire about your willingness to wear perfume when I book and hope you're OK with it. It seems like a minor request on the scale of things. I wonder, would many women have an issue with that?

Guest realnicehat

Plus one for the smelly juice!

I can't honestly say that I love each and every perfume out there but discovering a subtle scent when I lean down to nibble a lovely ladies neck can drive me wild.

I'm sure you'll find many that will accommodate your request if you ask nicely. Or Naughtily but nicely.

looks are just a small factor in arousal, using all your senses in an erotic encounter is really arousing. So I have to agree with you steve smells can definitely contribute to arousal. now to much isn't good either, but I like a nice body spray. since I like to explore a woman body and love to caress every each of their bodies I also don't want to taste like perfume. so that's why I prefer a nice body spray. As for the smell staying on me well most ladies offer a nice shower after so no need to worry about smelling like perfume. I must admit when I'm caressing the neck and ears I love to smell their hair which usually has a nice shampoo scent to it.

I am sure if you requested a lady wear perfume, she could accommodate your requests.

The reason why some of has a no scents policy is to protect our clients from arousing suspicion when they go back to the office/home, etc.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I love the smell of a scented lady! But stupid allergies tell me differently. It totally sucks when you start sneezing when you are in the throes of passion!

Guest ChantalSummers

Lol I wouldn't have it any other way!! I absolutely adore wearing perfume!! I even collect them. Some of my favourites that are very sweet and feminine are prada candy, Gucci guilty, vera wang bejewelled, juicy couture, and ralph lauren. I am very fortunate to be an ma where sexy fun shower time after is always an option ;)...

It really depends on the type of perfume that is being worn. Perfume is such an intimate choice just like your preferred deodorant. Everyone loves the way a certain perfume smells, but others may not. Thus, a particular fragrance that may be really popular and a turn on to one gentleman, may be a turn off for another.