I am buying some supplies for my incall location, and wanted to know what is your favorite mens body wash?

I prefer non-scented products, but it seems that there really aren't any out there (that I can find). So any heavily scented product is a no go, but something with a light scent is ok with me.

So, what product do you buy? Obviously, if the scent is the same as what you use at home, you won't "smell different" when you go home.

Thanks!

• Like 2

Guest ChantalSummers

I love axe for their scents but scents are out. Some less scented ones that I recommend are dove fresh awake and dove deep clean wash. Also the body shop has a great selection ;).

I never use the heavy strong scented body wash for men. I prefer using this much better for your skin and I've been told I have very soft skin and smells great too, any type of this product it real good, including the Dial Yogurt body wash....

8710385669_8a9b3df926_z.jpg

• Like 1

I love axe for their scents but scents are out. Some less scented ones that I recommend are dove fresh awake and dove deep clean wash. Also the body shop has a great selection ;).

axe rules!!!! it seems to work for me like the commercial says. women really like the scents. I use it all the time, plus the bodyspray. but I don't over do it :)

• Like 1

I keep a few different varieties of men's body wash in my restroom. The best one in my opinion and also the one that my guests seem to use most is the "Dove Men's Care: Sensitive". It's labelled as "Unscented", however it does have a very mild light scent (I have a super keen sense of smell), but nothing compared to some of the other options. I agree that it is actually pretty hard to find unscented men's products, as I have looked high and low, and this is the best one I have found.

prod-menpw-sensitive-clean-body-wash-A.jpg

• Like 3

It should probably be said that any guy who REALLY cares about this should seriously consider bringing his own. I can't imagine the ladies would object to something that decreases the chances of adverse consequences from an encounter.

For general use, I'd have thought that less scent is better. Or maybe just get a variety of things - it's not like they have a best-before date on them...

• Like 1

Guest S*rca****sid

PistolPete is right, I also suggest buying something that is considered gender neutral that has a "normal" soap scent.

Nivea Men products are nice too and pretty subtle in their scent. For incall I'd stick to products that have little or no scent for discretion purposes. the one that Emily J noted is great the scent is very soft and what you can smell just smells clean and not cologne like. I have used it and it'll never result in anyone being tipped off because of a scent.

• Like 3

I also agree with dove sensitive skin. This used to be the only thing I could tolerate during my teen years. I've recently tried Gillette body wash that been sitting collecting dust as an old gift I received. A very mild nice smell that doesn't last long and it acts as a body deodorant during the day.

• Like 1