Thank you fellow cerbies

Guest c**io**m7

To all the ladies I have met along the way...thank you for some wonderful moments. I only hope I touched your lives the same way you have all touched mine.

To my fellow hobbyists...thanks for the laughs, the advice, great recos and pm chats.

Yesterday at 5, my hobbying officially ended as this was the time my b'day and retirement "party" came to an end. Thanks for all the hotel recommendations. My choice was not perfect but, my companion would have made a shack in the woods the perfect venue.

And, to this fine lady...wow...the best time of my life.

I now take my leave from hobbying...officially.

See you all at the December social!!

I'm sad to see you leave curiousm7, but wish you good luck and a happy retirement, nothing will stop you from coming back and chat with us once in a while!

Happy retirement, curiousm7. I will miss your interesting posts especially your recommendations.

How time flies! It felt like only yesterday when you first joined cerb, and I remember that I gave you some pointers how and where to post recos. Little did I know at that time that you would become such a prolific reco. poster! lol. Enjoy your time away from hobbying, and hope to see you back whenever you decide to make a triumphant return. ;-)

Guest c**io**m7
I'm sad to see you leave curiousm7, but wish you good luck and a happy retirement, nothing will stop you from coming back and chat with us once in a while!

Thx. Not leaving cerb...just the hobby. In real life, the man behind C7 met a woman...and he is going to miss his lady friends here, both SP and MA but, he told her about C7s activities in the past and the man behins C7 promised to stop.

Is always sad to see amazing gentlemen go... Specially when they are one of your Biggest Fans (darn) LOL ... But the memories will remain forever... :)

On the other hand.. is great to know that the reasons C7 has decided to retire from the Hobby is because he has found happiness with someone special.... Wishing you all the best with her and she better treat you well because if no.. she will have some explaining to do!! haha No seriously all the happiness to both of you!

Some hobbies are difficult to give up. We are happy to hear your newfound love.

Best of luck with your new found lady. I am glad you were honest and upfront with her. That's the best way to be in a good relationship. Honesty.

• Like 1

Well, I'll miss your recos. But I'm glad you're still around.

And if I said I hope not to see any more recos from you... well, you'd know what I mean, right? :)

Guest c**io**m7
Well, I'll miss your recos. But I'm glad you're still around.

And if I said I hope not to see any more recos from you... well, you'd know what I mean, right? :)

I'd know what you mean...and you would have my thanks.