The Cliteracy Project//Rodeo

So, my first thread starter here might seem like a sucking up post. Well, so be it, since, among other things, it's what I'm here to do.

I've come to enjoy (and respect) more Indy media type news in recent years and although RT isn't really Indy, with respect to much of their content ( mostly political and often astute), it very much resembles Indy in terms of invited analysts etc. It isn't your usual fare , mostly for the better I think.

One of my favourite anchors on the network is Abby Martin, and a few days ago, after a great discussion of the state of American democracy, she got into a convo about the clit, or more specifically, about a lack of convo about it. Now , our little group would fall, I think, a little outside of the aim of some of the criticism here around the subject of cliteracy, but I thought some may enjoy the interview and might get off on the clit rodeo and other aspects of the piece.

I f you want to skip( and you may not want to ) the discussions preceding,the interview with artist Sophia Wallace, starts at the 22:40 mark.

Hope you enjoy the ride.

http://rt.com/shows/breaking-set-summary/pope-un-ga-democracy-430/

• Like 1