is publicly discussing negative experiences really benificial

Nothing incorrect here, we don't call them reviews since they aren't allowed, we call them recommendations. And ladies who provide services recommendation worthy get recommendations, those who don't, well they don't get recommendations

A quick rambling

RG

Hi RG, respectfully I have to correct your last sentence as it's not true and I'm sure it's not exactly what you meant.

Many of us that provide a great service won't get reco's this is true but only for the fact that many, many men prefer not to write them. Instead they reward us with a gift/s,tips or a repeat visit/s. The number of reco's one has means that person has met with that number of people who have been willing to give them, not that their service is better or more deserving. I hope yu don't mind me pointing that out. Have a great night:)

Additional Comments:

I think we have learned publicly discussing the merits of whether to discuss negative experiences isn't apparently beneficial either.

But thanks for the effort, Cristy.

No, thank you Angela for your comment:) I always appreciate your input:) I'm not sure who you are speaking for when you say we though:) but I'm sure there are some who might learn something new from this thread, at least I hope:) and I don't think anyone can talk about being kind and thoughtful to much. Nor how hurtful saying negative things can be. After the thread was nominated a few times;)

• Like 1

I just think it is interesting that there sometimes seems to be a few people who join this 'recommendation' site and seem to want to turn it into a 'review' site because they can't fathom the idea that anyone would post positive experiences. There is this idea perpetuated by review sites that the only 'honest' reports are negative ones, or if it does have some positive elements, there must be room for some critiquing and/or trashing, in order to legitimicize the report.

i am reminded of a long time member on a board that no longer exists, who actually said that he always included something negative in the review, even (it seemed) to the point of nitpicking one small thing that wasn't even negative. He actually posted a review of a massage provider who he had a great experience with, and his negative comment was that 'she looked just like her recently posted pics". His 'problem' with that is that he figured she should look better than her pics, and therefore was disappointed in her for not surpassing his unrealistic expectations.

I've been on an advertising site that added a forum, and sure enough this same kind of 'must have reviews' element came on guns blazing trying to turn that into a review site of some sort, as well. Sps had negative trashing comments posted on their profiles by these guys, and endless threads started with fake pics or std warnings, and all that. It didn't seem to make any difference to them that the rules stated this was not allowed, and that it was an ad site only. The forum set up 'told' them that if they can make a post, therefore they are 'allowed' to say whatever they want to say. The forum is now shut down, and I doubt it will ever come back. Ad sites with forums, like cerb, have to make it very clear about their rules, because someone will always come along and state they have a 'right' to post whatever they want.

So, this can be the kind of thing that people post in these 'reviews', that and complete nonsense and lies, and exaggerations and misleading remarks. Along the way there are good and positive experiences, but all too often even in those someone sometime has to add into it "too expensive for me!" and/or "no bbbj, she's OFF my LIST".

I am always puzzled by the fact that some guys can't seem to manage to use the recommendations, in the way they are intended. They will post a 411 enquiry about who they should see, who is a safe sp, who does a great bj, or whatever, but seem to have a problem just looking at who has already been 'recommended' to see by one or many guys. Just puzzling.

• Like 1