"All Inclusive" doesn't include anything with the chickens or goats. Ever.

Ok.. there was this one person in Indiana... never mind.

Seriously, if there is something you want and you cannot determine from her website or ad if it's included, if it's important to you, it's important to ask!

"All Inclusive" doesn't include anything with the chickens or goats. Ever.

Ok.. there was this one person in Indiana... never mind.

Seriously, if there is something you want and you cannot determine from her website or ad if it's included, if it's important to you, it's important to ask!

Communication seems to be so damn difficult! It really would solve a lot of problems don't ya think!?

• Like 1

Read the ad, read the website, if in doubt ask!

I take the ladies at their word. If the website says certain services aren't available, I don't expect them. If it says that certain services are at an extra cost, it's my responsibility to specify what is I would like as part of the session.

My own preference is for all-inclusive rates, which eliminates the need to worry about additional costs. However, it doesn't eliminate the need to discuss expectations and limits.

Porthos

Well most of the ladies I see don't even have a menu, much less a la carte rates. You pay for the lady's time and what unfolds is just unplanned and natural. But even for a lady who has a menu, even with longer encounters, I'm good at my age for one item off the menu (not counting kissing, hugging, cuddling and conversation ;-) )

I see a lady for her company and companionship, and I've been happy with what has unfolded in our encounters. But that's just me

A rambling

RG

Guest webothscore

So after reading this entire thread, I can envision three types of communication to be included that would eliminate any confusion. I have not had issues but because I think strong communication is key...

1) Restrictions are this (x) that (y) and the other (z). Restriction in this context means no amount of money can pay for such services. I don't see how the words "ALL inclusive" can be used with restrictions.

2) Extras for this, that and the other. Again, the words "ALL inclusive" cannot be used.

3) All inclusive. Well, this means everything, without restriction and without any extra payment.

I hate to sway away from my usual lighthearted, jokey self, but lets not give somebody a chance to change the definition of "all". I happen to see many ladies' threads use "ALL inclusive" and I really don't want to have folks jump down my throat for trying to eliminate stress from future clients. Many of these ladies are Cerb friends and I adore them, but I really think these three elements would eliminate a lot of future misunderstandings, and yes, before somebody says "clients do not always read first", I know that, but if they do read, why not eliminate problems from the start? Sorry if anybody gets defensive, but the argument would not be with me, but against clear definition and sound reasoning, so it would have to be one hell of an argument. Intention here is to try and eliminate future misunderstanding for both brotherhood and sisterhood, so I trust you were able to read it as such. Respectfully,

webothscore

"all inclusive" at a resort DOES NOT include getting your butt hole licked.

Why should it for an SP?

The actual term, being used correctly, means that all services that are available are at this ONE COST.

Some of you seem to have this term twisted. Perhaps you're confusing "all inclusive" and "all included" ?

"all inclusive" IS NOT the same as "no restrictions" or "all included".

I can offer every service under the sun and half of them could be extra cost...

I'm offering everything, but I am not all inclusive, am I?

3) All inclusive. Well, this means everything, without restriction and without any extra payment.

^ False.

Edited by xXxAxXx
bolding stuff ;)
  • Like 7

I'm with Alexxxis on this. All inclusive simply means no extra charges. Doesn't mean nothing is off the table but simply that there are no extra fees or surcharges, hidden or otherwise.

• Like 7

Guest webothscore

I just freakin knew it! Here comes somebody charging in 7th gear. Notice she had to talk about resorts to prove a point about sex? Nevermind xxxaxxx you always come out blazing, even with other SPs that don't side with you. Believe me I knew I would lose luv points for this but in reality "all inclusive" reels people in and the stress is dealt with later. As a self noted realist, I should not try and convince the defensive ones that 3+4 = 7 and that F comes after E. Anyway, resorts have nothing to do with butt licking, but for some people, not me, it's involved in sex. Anyway, you have your client base and you are happy to come out blazing at people who are sincere. I have to worry about all the people who put "all inclusive" when it shouldn't be there. Anyway, you don't have to worry xxxaxxx, I don't have you as a friend nor have I contacted you for anything, so for now, you can keep spitting out unwanted cum (your example, not mine) due to misunderstandings due to "all inclusive". I love it when people prove themselves wrong...

Edited by webothscore
Spelling of course and removing couple words.

I just freakin knew it! Here comes somebody charging in 7th gear. Notice she had to talk about resorts to prove a point about sex? Nevermind xxxaxxx you always come out blazing, even with other SPs that don't side with you. Believe me I knew I would lose luv points for this but in reality "all inclusive" reels people in and the stress is dealt with later. As a self noted realist, I should not try and convince the defensive ones that 3+4 = 7 and that F comes after E. Anyway, resorts have nothing to do with butt licking, but for some people, not me, it's involved in sex. That's how you debate xxxaxxx. Anyway, you have your client base and you are happy to come out blazing at people who are sincere. I have to worry about all the people who put "all inclusive" when it shouldn't be there. Anyway, you don't have to worry xxxaxxx, I don't have you as a friend nor have I contacted you for anything, so for now, you can keep spitting out unwanted cum (your example, not mine) due to misunderstandings due to "all inclusive". I love it when people prove themselves wrong...

1. I was not harsh or insulting you in my post. No "7th gear" or so-called "blazing" whatsoever.

2. Not my fault you have the terms mixed up.

all-inclusive (adjective)

sold for one price that includes charges and fees that are often added separately

{quoted from Merriam-Webster}

3. I am not the only person who believes you are wrong.

I'm with Alexxxis on this. All inclusive simply means no extra charges. Doesn't mean nothing is off the table but simply that there are no extra fees or surcharges, hidden or otherwise.

4. I wasn't the first person who mentioned a resort as a comparison.

Even a vacation at an "All Inclusive" resort rarely includes everything.

5. The spitting cum post has NOTHING to do with any mix-ups about "all inclusive" because as stated in the same post you're horribly quoting (shown below) I mentioned I am not all inclusive, in fact I went to great lengths to mention how retardedly CLEAR it is mentioned in my ads. If anything, it goes to show how it doesn't really matter if we write ALL INCLUSIVE or not, because an SP like myself who very clearly stated in every single one of her ads that there are extra fees can't have those limitations respected.

I am one of those SPs who offers specific acts at an extra cost. Believe me I would never offer you greek and then tell you after it was extra. I have many times however encountered people who did not provide the "tip" required for CIM, and think it's ok to just surprise me with that. It ends up being projectile-spit out of my mouth onto their bellies.

My ad VERY clearly states these services are available, and VERY clearly states they are EXTRAS.

These 2 particular services (greek & CIM) are "extras" simply because they are PREMIUM activities that a lot of women don't offer at all. Supply & demand!

At the end of the day, if you want a woman who does not treat sex like a business, get a wife.

(Side note: if you are interested in those extras, it is ON YOU to mention them PRIOR to booking, and PAY FOR THEM UPFRONT! As gentleman you don't want a "hey, that's extra!" thrown into the middle of the mix and guess what? we don't either!)

6. I have not been proven wrong.

7. Good day.

Edited by xXxAxXx
adding quotes
  • Like 3

ROTFL! I remember the a la carte days all too clearly! A hh was a bj ONLY $150, 1 hr was 1 sog ONLY $260 and then the fun started! Want a blowjob too? That's an extra $100. Want her top off clothes off? Extra $50! Panties too? Add another $50! You want kisses? $100 more. With tongue? $50 please. You want DATY? That's $100. That's $710/hr. BBBJ? The girls that offered it, it was an extra $500, no cim. Greek? I charged $100 per inch girth and $50 per inch length. And this was agency policy no less!

All inclusive is an industry term that means you are going to get a bj/fs with nudity imho. The fact we add in kissing, daty, msogs and other extras is bonus. The internet allows women without any kind of industry training to work and many don't have the common sense of a breath mint so they give it all up for pennies on the dollar and that is their choice. But this business has a way of catching up with them. They get used up, spit out, it shows quickly and they feel it. Every experience SPs take part in has a cost/benefit ratio, whether the hobbyists chose to acknowledge it or not. There is no such thing as no restrictions, all inclusive. A woman's body can't sustain that kind of wear and tear. We place a premium on the things that we know have a physical cost or pace ourselves accordingly via pricing and service packages...

cat

Guest webothscore
*Wow, a lot happened while I was writing this*

You're right WBS, no one here can possibly dispute the definition of "all". It means ALL. How can it mean anything else right?

But here is the problem with your logic: dictionary definition aside, people commonly use words without being completely literal. Have you ever used the phrase "all the time"? I do, all the time. Have I been to the Keg? Yes, I go all the time. Do I mean that I am there 24/7?

Please remember that "all the time" at a restaurant doesn't cause anybody harm, nor do the extras at a resort. If "all" is not taken literally with SPs, there can be harm or loss of comfort, and anyone who knows me and my intentions would know that from my first post I was looking out for everyone's well being. I guess I have issues with these comparisons, because in dozens of threads SPs NEVER EVER want their service to be compared, and the first thing I see is a resort comparison? No, no no. I like to make ladies feel special, so I refuse these comparisons. Nobody can change a song when it suits them (I don't mean you RNH). When talking sex, all would mean all sexual acts, not, always eating stake or maybe kayaking for an extra $400. I was concerned to see what the ladies have to deal with an offered a suggestion. In the end, I don't have to deal with misunderstandings, so I was hopeful to see if changes might help. My profession requires strict communication, and after so many months of reading about misunderstandings, well I thought to write something as such. People are going to write what they want and some clients obviously try what they want. I have not and never will take advantage of a lady, cerb or otherwise, so it seemed to me that " all" being a strict definition is a safer approach thAn putting "all" when all services are not "included". Also, RNH, I was quoting you before I saw your last post, so yes, I saw it :)

Edited by webothscore
Addition of words...