I would say for me 90%. I pleasure the lady befor her pleasuring me I'm Daty man. And. I feel the lady desrves as much pleasuring as I will be recieving

For me to enjoy my time with her it is very important that she also enjoy the encounter.

I appreciate that when I am with a SP that it may not always be that emotional connection that makes for mind blowing orgasms... but that does not mean that I should not be interested in what she enjoys... what brings her pleasure... to be very frank in my experience if the person you are with is happy and knows that you are interested in her experience then it usually means better sex all the way around....so is it the gentleman who ensures his partner cums first or the greedy bastard who knows that her cumming is directly linked to his own pleasure.

In order for me to be completely turned on I need to know hat my partner is enjoying himself, and that he is being pleased.. I love pleasing my partner, and giving them my all so that they feel the best they've ever felt... I'm not satisfied unless my partner is.... Watching my partner cum, gets me in the verge of cumming

I love to tease, but my goal is to please

• Like 2

And you do it so well, Tianna!! :)

My maxim is "The woman always cums first." :) I try to stick by it.

I love watching/feeling my partner's orgasm, and better yet orgasms. It's an important part of my own pleasure, too, as others have said on here.