Sign in to follow this  

Your Second SP experience.

As a continuation of my first thread:

First Time Experience with SP's stories

Depending on How well your first experience went. I wanted to hear about your second experience. Now that you got your feet wet, and now wanting more. Or hoping for a better experience in case your first one didn't go the way you want.

How did you select your second SP?. Were you as still as nervous as you were the first time? Were you more relaxed. How did it go?

Well I'll go first. My first SP experience was great. I was very nervous but she took it slow and gave me a great session. I've seen her several more times since then. My second experience was several months later. I've been reading reviews and kept coming back to this SP that comes every few months from Toronto. She had pages of great recommendations and a great album. It took me several months before I she was in town, and I pm'ed her to book an appointment. She was a stripper, so I asked for a lap dance to start. When she opened the door, she was in her birthday suit. She did not look like her pictures, she was better, she was blond and had recent breast enhancements. She was gorgeous, I took my shower and she started off with a dirty lap dance, which got me in the mood. She took me to the bed where we started to kiss and she was so flexible, she was doing things that I've never seen before. She was trying out positions that I had not seen before. After we were finished, we cuddled in the bed and chatted way pass our time. She was in no hurry. We found out that we had a lot of common interest. But I had to go back to work. So quick shower, hug and kiss and I go. I pm'ed her later to thanks her, and she replied with a nice PM, asking me to see her again. Since then I've seen her every time she comes to town, and each encounter get's better and better. She has taught me many things about self and has given me many new experiences. We stay in contact thru email.

She is a great gal, and very popular. But she has always made time for me which I appreciate. She has made a more confident man, which has led me to having many more great experiences with the great women of Cerb.

Let's hear about your 2nd or 3rd experience's.