Sign in to follow this  

How to Fake an Orgasm

Guest ChantalSummers

LOL too funny!! I really think that honesty is the best policy in this matter. If whatever it is you are doing isn't working, its best to explore and try new positions and ideas. That's part of the fun of it all mmmm yummmm... But I absolutely got such a laugh out of this!! Thank you fstop ;)

Guest B**na***oy
LOL too funny!! I really think that honesty is the best policy in this matter. If whatever it is you are doing isn't working, its best to explore and try new positions and ideas. That's part of the fun of it all mmmm yummmm... But I absolutely got such a laugh out of this!! Thank you fstop ;)

Fully agree, it seems faking takes a lot of work and imagination, without the fun.

Endless mutual exploration is the way to go. ;-)

Guest *l**e

Hmmm...unfortunately I have some experience here. Years ago I was on anti depressants. I could get hard, but most times I couldn't cum. I found that if I didn't cum, the girl I was with would be very disappointed. She would question her abilities and her self esteem took a hit. It was awful for her. I was fine with not ejaculating, but she wasn't. So, I started faking. I faked with condoms on, with no condom, whatever. I would eat her first; make sure she was soaked. I drip a lot of pre cum, so there was always lots of juice, just no actual ejaculate. I faked on many women in those days and thy never knew. They would say "you're dripping down my legs" as we walked in public later, etc.

Although I felt I had valid reasons for faking, I'm super glad I don't have to anymore. But, this article is not correct. A guy can fake. It's not that tough actually.

I agree with the other, we shouldn't fake, but sometimes I guess I just felt it was easier than any alternative I had.