where else do look or advertise?

To get an idea where providers advertise have a look at their links. But never determine an sp's quality, level of service or reputation by where one advertises. There are good and not so great sites and good and not so great sp's, they mingle:) I don't think anyone can have to much exposure:)

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

If you're looking for ladies in the Ottawa area you aren't going to find a better selection than what has already been mentioned (cerb, EC, BP).

Your instincts are partially right in not blindly trusting every ad on BP but there are still many reputable ladies who post there.

With the sheer number of ladies available on those three web pages I'm surprised you are looking for more options. Is there something very specific you are seeking? If so, feel free to ask. The gentlemen and ladies of the NCR are pretty knowledgable folks and very helpful.

Not really looking for anything, I figured that cerb, Bp and ec were going to be best options and I am very happy with the selection found here on Cerb. Mostly just curious. Thank you for the input.

Posted via Mobile Device

I usually dont advertise. But if I do it's here.

I am rebuilding my website, and having fun doing it. I was at EC but have changed. Once it is published it will be in my stat line.

I too know many reputable ladies on BP but yes, there are less than savoury ones as well.

• Like 2

I recently returned to EC, had used it years ago when I was around....For the last year that I've been back I kept it strictly to CERB but decided to....err...expand I guess ;)

I stay away from advertising on BP based on the negative stigma it seems to have. Sure, there are some SPs on there who are respectable, but as a whole, BP seems like a bad idea based on its reputation in general.

CERB.

When I'm in other cities I will check their "local listings" or xERB if there is one but my preference is to find that city's section here.