Adult online dating sites

Guest n*wg**0

Hi fellow cerbies! I'm just wondering if any and what sites that any of you have had experience with. I've been doing some research online and a lot have mixed reviews or saying they are a scam. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

POF is hit and miss, but probably the most used. I've actually met a few really nice people off there in the last year, but If you are looking for a casual hook up, its probably a waste of time and energy. Nothing in life is free.

Ultimately, having tried both, I thinkthe answer for casual fun is probably right here on this site, or others that represent the industry.

Guest n*wg**0
Are you looking for just a NSA hookup or for a long term committed relationship?

Nothing serious.... just looking for a little fun.

Posted via Mobile Device

I've also heard that most of them are scams, so never tried. =(

Probably not much people on cerb who tried them, being married they wouldn't risk the exposure.

Guest c**io**m7
Hi fellow cerbies! I'm just wondering if any and what sites that any of you have had experience with. I've been doing some research online and a lot have mixed reviews or saying they are a scam. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Think about it...dinner, movie, drinks...you may or may not get lucky.

Call one of the lovely ladies here and, for the same money, you will score...cerb is definitely your best-bet dating site. Enjoy.

They are not all scams, there is one that I have used that's legit. However, for NSA fun you'll want to be careful to seek out like minded people. Once you sift through the fake's (there are lost of website cam models on there on there posing to try to get you to sign up) and time-wasters you'll definately find a group of people who imbrace "the lifestyle". When you manage to track down the right person you'll find that possibiliies will be opened up to you via word of mouth. In most cases the interaction you'll find will have nothing to do with "dating" at all. For the serious people it's all about sex and pleasure. If you are a person that has a specific physical type that you are looking for you're better off to stick with professionals and cerb. I will say that on those sites "all" ladies will have plenty of suitors and partner options (males out number females heavily). Basically, just like here on cerb and other adult sites there are MANY guys who are creeps (check out my junk shot type people) so behaving like a gentleman does really stand out. Just like on here once you're known to be a trustworty good "normal" guy doors will open up for you.

A rule of thumb, on those sites if it seems too good to be true, it is a fake.

Just as an additional comment, POF "cleaned" itself up last year and removed most of the NSA "lifestyle" minded accounts so now it's pretty much just actual dating. So if you're looking for NSA you won't find it on POF. However there are other places where it does exist and NSA is the actual order of the day.

Guest B**na***oy
Think about it...dinner, movie, drinks...you may or may not get lucky.

Call one of the lovely ladies here and, for the same money, you will score...cerb is definitely your best-bet dating site. Enjoy.

Fully agree, plus you get no strings attached and good intelligent conversation with classy ladies. By far the best and safest deal in town.

nothing serious.... Just looking for a little fun.

posted via mobile device

CERB

It's no strings, fun, provide a needed escape and a bonus, you just might be lucky enough to meet a lady or two who are gems, and you really connect with them

RG

Edited by r__m__g_uy
a couple more thoughts

Nothing serious.... just looking for a little fun.

Posted via Mobile Device

Cool.

NSA relationships often come with strings attached.

As other have mentioned, save yourself a lot of time, money and grief -- stick with CERB ladies for a true NSA relationship and a lot of fun.

Cool.

NSA relationships often come with strings attached.

As other have mentioned, save yourself a lot of time, money and grief -- stick with CERB ladies for a true NSA relationship and a lot of fun.

I've had some NSA with no strings attached...the girl may not do certain things or whatever but you get that with anyone.

The ones i've had have been purely for fun and i keep it that way, no relationship and can work...for awhile lol.

But can't go wrong with the ladies here.

Guest n*wg**0

Once again, thank you all for your input! Honest and straight to the point. That's why I love this site! No fake people. Thanks again cerbies.