Some of you thought...ahh crap.."antler is talking about video games....grow up antler...."

Nope......this is about Women of Wonder....

There are women out there you could spend all day searching the internet looking at......

Women that make you shiver and weak.....but are unatainable.

We do have wonderful sexy women where ever we live.....but there are some that just take our breath away in the entertainment world.

Now I want it clear that any post that goes here is follows certain guidlines...........we do not want to have this deleated!!!!

1. NO nudes
  2. Nothing rude
  3. Nothing obviously fake
  4. Classy pictures of women who look spectacular
  5. Women dressed to impress
  6. unatainable women of the world in the media spotlight.

My example is Catherine Bell........actress fro the TV show JAG....as well as many other shows......WoW....hot........

Guest *o****ea****t

the possibilities are endless but look no further than dear, sweet evaeva-mendes.jpg

Lounge.....nice.....again 4 out of 5.....but it does border the dress to impress line...she is partially dressed.

T.....T....she is hot but breaks the dress to impress idea.......

Guest *o****ea****t

terribly sorry for my newb ignorance antler. i guess i'll have to redefine my idea of classy dress to be more mainstream. hows this do it for ya...

evamendesgq2.jpg

Lounge.....nice.....again 4 out of 5.....but it does border the dress to impress line...she is partially dressed.

T.....T....she is hot but breaks the dress to impress idea.......

You are right T'storm, (her lips that surround her beautiful mouth, and of course her other lips that surround her...... unable to view,but I can only imagine:wink: great picture she is a beaut)

Guest S**a*Q

So many, so little time ;)

I have to say that my lady of choice for the WOW thing would be Milla Jovovich... *not sure how to post pics though* lol

I have to say that my lady of choice for the WOW thing would be Milla Jovovich... *not sure how to post pics though* lol

I also love Milla. I really enjoyed seeing her it The Fifth Element. She looked amazing.

9suxw6.jpg

I can't add an image. How do I upload one from my desktop? It says add url, I don't want to add a website just a pic! and the attactment button doesn't do anything??? (Sorry I'm still new)

I don't understand what b] means. This is all I can find on how to insert image. ???

Edited by C***** K******
adding text

I can't add an image. How do I upload one from my desktop? It says add url, I don't want to add a website just a pic! and the attactment button doesn't do anything??? (Sorry I'm still new)

I don't understand what b] means. This is all I can find on how to insert image. ???

When you want to add a pic, simply select the "add pic" button and then enter the URL of the picture (web address), hope this helps.

Guest S**r***e

My favourite is Kate Beckinsale.....so hot!!! want to touch the hiney!!!

kate-beckinsale-hottest-6-26-07.jpgimages%3Fq%3Dkate%2Bbeckinsale%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D36

My favourite is Kate Beckinsale.....so hot!!! want to touch the hiney!!!

kate-beckinsale-hottest-6-26-07.jpgimages%3Fq%3Dkate%2Bbeckinsale%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D36

Kate always did it for me and her accent also is a big turn on.

I'm a leg man, so accent is secondary, then again she would not be talking very much, unless of course it was dirty talk :)

Kate always did it for me and her accent also is a big turn on.

milla-jovovich-picture-3.jpg