..do yourself and check her out she is hot and love her tats!

masuimi-max-picture-1.jpg

Her eyes are awesome, her cheeks when she smiles are "WOW" and the bust on her. man o man. Thanks Pete

SHE IS Masuimi Max a Model..some history on her..copied and pasted of course...

Men are always going to be attracted to women with 32 double-Ds, 24-inch waists and 33-inch derrieres. However, it’s Masuimi's exotic magnetism that draws eyes from both sexes. She has curves for days and is as luscious as she is provocative. But it is her searing glare that magnetizes onlookers and dazzles the millions that peruse her photos, which are every bit as interesting as a good science fiction book. Masuimi is certainly the epitome of the next-generation model.

Success

74 Masuimi Max is no stage name, but that doesn’t mean she is a stranger to it. She has dazzled Hollywood, dawned Paris and has graced the United Kingdom. She has appeared in several movies, including Here Lies Lonely (1999) and Upside Downtown (2005), and in the minds of most people, she was first seen in xXx: State of the Union (2005). Her film repertoire has become much more respectable, as she was cast in the David Lynch film Inland Empire in 2006.

As for modeling, Masuimi’s success is not only tremendous but diverse as well. She is not your typical 5’9”-blonde who poses for Playboy, Maxim and does television ads for makeup brands. She is a “Model of Mayhem” who is the spokesmodel for brands such as Coffin Case and Trash Lingerie, and she does spreads and photo shoots for Pinup Girl Clothing, Evil Threads and Lucky 13 Apparel. As a lover of psychobilly music, Masuimi has appeared in several music videos, including Tiger Army’s “Rose of the Devil’s Garden.”

My favourite is Kate Beckinsale.....so hot!!! want to touch the hiney!!!

kate-beckinsale-hottest-6-26-07.jpgimages%3Fq%3Dkate%2Bbeckinsale%26gbv%3D2%26ndsp%3D18%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26start%3D36

Now this is what we are talking about....dressed to impress ansd sexy as hell.....

3.5 kleenx here

Such a beautiful lady..Eva Mendes

33655.jpg

again.....dressed sexy as hell showing just enough.....reminds me of the move "We own the Night" she is in the opening scene....wowo.....

So many, so little time ;)

I have to say that my lady of choice for the WOW thing would be Milla Jovovich... *not sure how to post pics though* lol

I could not agree more - she has been a long-time Top 5 for me.

http://warmingglow.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/ncis-abby-sciuto2-600x799.jpg

My Abby! Hot!

I concur re: Hot! Hot! HOT! - she is new to my Top 5.

A Canadian lady I am rather smitten with is:

Izabelle Desjardins :motion: MusiquePlus VJ / Model / Sexy Woman Extraordinaire!