This is my Thank you...2014 posts...

You have been my support, my laughter and my teacher for 3 years:)

If I paid this much attention to my real life community for 3 years, I may have moved mountains!

This is my 2014 th post, and happy to do so!

I have learned much about respect, from both SP and hobbyist alike. At times it felt harsh, but none the same always coming back with something that has been learned.

It is an interesting journey to say the least. Coming from a place that never shows friendly competition or understanding. I have tried so many times to show others this kindness and acceptance, but yet I always have someone lurking in the background trying to make things complicated for me:(

I hope that they find their own way, and learn that we are a better help to one another than the opposite.

Many of you have always made me feel completely wanted and appreciated. I truly am blessed to have YOU as a friend!

Thank you to all who have given me the benefit of doubt, the chance to shine and the drive to keep moving forward!

With all my best intentions,

Sophia Varoushka

xoxo

• Like 6

Guest B**na***oy

Thank you Sophia for this realistic depiction of what humanity is all about. It's a constant struggle between good and bad, between what's right and what's wrong.

People like you do make a difference for the better. Thank you!