Classy SPs

well u sure cannot go wrong with the smokin'Annessa, but there is also Chrystal from T2T, Kate Dot, sexy Brooke, and from PK, Jenna, Vayda, Brianna. just a few to choose from.

I?m looking for recommendations of SPs in the Ottawa area, or who visit regularly, whom exudes class and offers a great GFE. Any ideas?...

Thanks.

Well, I think the sensual Charlotte St-Clair fits the description to a "T" perfectly.

I noticed she was visiting Ottawa in January!

;)

xox

Not to take anything away from our wonderful Annessa or any of the other ladies, I would like to put a plug in for one other lady that I had the opportunity to meet duing my trip to Ottawa earlier this week and that is Sydney Lacroix. Sydney is formerly a principal member of French Kiss Society out of Montreal and is now working as an independent, making occasional visits to Ottawa. Obviously a very well spoken, friendly and worldly lady and we had a great time together.

Guest C*****tte
Well, I think the sensual Charlotte St-Clair fits the description to a "T" perfectly.

I noticed she was visiting Ottawa in January!

;)

xox

Thank you for the mention!

My goodness ... how could I forget mentioning Charlotte! Charlotte is a perfect example of a bright, very, very well spoken, classy SP that is just a ton of fun to spend time with. I have been fortunate to see Charlotte in a variety of settings, both more formal and less so. I would be perfectly comfortable having Charlotte next to me in one of my business meetings when I'm in town. At the same time ... ahem ... let me just say that Charlotte had a photo posted while back (maybe a year and a half ago)with her in a duo with another FKS lady that was probably the hottest photo I've ever seen on cerb. :-):-)

Unfortuantely, our trips to Ottawa haven't matched up in a while ... hope to see both her and Annessa is an upcoming visit after the holidays.