I've been out of the loop so to speak,,for a while ,,going out and all ,,so I decided to check out strip club scene ,as I havent been in one for a while . I trekked to the club in Aylmer . First shock $7.50 for a Corona ? I had a couple of dances from a nice enough girl ,usual touch but not too much at $20 a pop, all in all spent 140 for my evening ,,it was ok but I'll be smarter next time ,,stick to regular pubs and clubs and SP'S for a much more pleasurable experience .:bowdown:

I've been out of the loop so to speak,,for a while ,,going out and all ,,so I decided to check out strip club scene ,as I havent been in one for a while . I trekked to the club in Aylmer . First shock $7.50 for a Corona ? I had a couple of dances from a nice enough girl ,usual touch but not too much at $20 a pop, all in all spent 140 for my evening ,,it was ok but I'll be smarter next time ,,stick to regular pubs and clubs and SP'S for a much more pleasurable experience .:bowdown:

I can't agree more. After spending $140+ I would be so worked up that I would be looking for an SP to satisfy my hunger for action. You would have been better off financially by going with an SP in the first place.

The alternative to an SP after a night at the rippers would be to take things into your own hands. Just my opinion cause I know some are quite content spending time with a dancer.

Strip clubs are for office parties. Masseuses are for medicinal massages. And for everything else, there's independent SPs. Lol.

• Like 1

Guest Ou**or**n
Strip clubs are for office parties. Masseuses are for medicial massages. And for everything else, there's independent SPs. Lol.

Ha - my sentiments exactly!

Guest S***e

I gave up on strip clubs decades ago when beer hit $5 each...I'd rather spend my time sharing a glass of wine with a lovely SP any day.