Piggy back on the spanking thread...

I know some women like to be spanked.

But do most woman really like to be spanked.

and if so, is it a light playful spank, a medium spank.

Good question....

Spanking for me, I can certainly partake if the lady desire it.

Now...

Substitute 'spanking' with -hair pulling-... or tugging.

I can recall many years ago when there was a show on cable called 'Sex and Chocolate', that was composed of 3 ladies and 3 gents panels as separate panels first, then grouped near the end of the show to finish the discussions.

The consensus of the ladies suggested that having a handful of hair heighten the pleasure..

Have times changed..?

[side note; I will decided to start a new instead..no hijacking intended..]

Edited by 6dave9
expanded the thought
  • Like 2

One of my favorite activities - giving or receiving. That's why it's always a bit of a downer to discover the lady has extensions. :(

Ah .. right hair extensions... I hadn't considered those...

This scenario is probably more in line when in the doggy position and reaching for her long flowing hair.

Personally I prefer when the lady in is on lying top me and I can grab right close so that my fingers can be felt near her head/scalp.. so I can whisper in her ear.... ;-)

D.

One of my favorite activities - giving or receiving. That's why it's always a bit of a downer to discover the lady has extensions. :(

No extensions on Me ;)

You can pull as hard as you want

I love when you're kneeling for a man, enjoying some cock worship and he tangles his fingers in my hair, either to hold me still (wink), pull me closer or just to connect us. It's much nicer when he pays attention to the amount of force however as there is a point where too hard and you not only have to deal with a large amount of pain but you also risk breakage. I know that sounds shallow but I have a thyroid issue that makes my hair an issue so I try to take care of it and keeping it is a big deal. lol

As long as there is communication between partners and everyone is enjoying the experience, grab a handful! *rawr*

• Like 3

I actually really like having my fingers in a ladies hair..... i have however tended to resist pulling as I am never sure how it will be received.... lol... of course that really is my fault and problem as I could always just ask...lol.

That said I would also encourage any of the ladies who really like this to encourage us guys... i can't imagine I am alone in holding myself back.

Great thread... thanks

• Like 2