Recommendations for Taller sp's in ottawa

Guest webothscore

Hi verticalsmile

Repost this by "adding new thread" in the general discussion area as opposed to "making a recommendation" as your initial action is reserved for recommending MPs and SPs. I am sure you will get some good responses that way.

Plus, enjoy this link:

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=145092&highlight=Taller

Edited by webothscore
Link added

Carrie Moon and Joyful Christine are tall and would fit the requirements. I have done threesomes with both of them and they are fun and friendly. I, on the other hand, am rather height challenged.

FunValerie

• Like 1

I definitely agree with the previous contributors that Monique M. and Carrie are both truly wonderful ladies. Other question is: what is considered "tall". For me the minimum is 5'10 and preferred is 6'0+... Now this tall order is not easy to fill indeed. Will appreciate more info on the subject.

Funny, that guys in Ottawa would no take that trip to Kingston to visit a lady like Zoe. I have done it 3 times to visit SP's there, take a day off work, play a round of golf (weather permitting of course) and spend delicious time with Sp's in K-Town.

Anna Sweets I have driven down twice to see both 2 hour visits, and one other lady, but prefers no rec's/reviews.

Zoe I would see in a heart beat, probably see her in K-Town before she arrives in Ottawa :)

But to the point there is some really good ladies mention here earlier in this thread.

Have fun, and good luck.

Edited by PistolPete
  • Like 1