Sign in to follow this  

The Naughty List

Guest ***nno**n***

So I have a Naughty List of people I will not see.

For various reasons I just will not see them and won't respond to emails from them.

Recently I was asked how to get off my naughty list so I thought I would post my thoughts here.

To get on the list in the first place you've done one or more of these things:

-Booked an appointment, didnt show and there was no communication ahead of time about not being able to make it.

Cancellations happen, I have had to do it to. As long as their is communication I am a very understanding person and we can work something out

-You've have shown behaviour during a session that is not ok and I have had to ask you to leave (just once in a year for me)

-You are asking for things I consider high risk. If you ask for bareback anything you will not get it and you will get a first class ticket out my front door.

-You have shown up without an appointment.

-Anyone disrespectful, doing things such as negotiating or bartering

Now to get off of my naughty list I think the key is really communication.

People who ask why and offer apologies and can talk in a respectful way I will always work with them to make things work.

A willingness to comply with what I need will go a long way.

If you are in a "demand" mode, thinking i'm some sort of vending machine and you're "entitled" to get what you want you will be very disappointed.

Attitude - I think a very small minority of men who see sp's just assume they will get what they want because they are paying for it. Attitude has so much impact on a session being just good or being great.

So bring your "I'm excited to see what happens" attitude instead of "what are you going to do for me" attitude.

For those of you who have a "naughty list" what are the reasons people are put on there and what could they do to get off again?

I think your list is perfectly reasonable and sadly, needed. I have experienced these things with clients and like you am very willing to work with anyone who gives me their word, an apology and shows that they are willing to be reliable, respectful and to follow my booking protocol and rules. After all we-sp's- are willing to give you our time, share with you our bodies, minds and talents. Asking for reliability, respect and compliance isn't to much-is it?

• Like 1