Hey Lexi, it's Cowboy Kenny from Ottawa....

When you say Halifax's best kept secret do you mean the secret is that you steal photos and practice bait and switch on cl ? Please stop bothering our good providers with your silly games. For someone who claims to be so well educated in business you made an awfully stupid mistake. Honesty is always the best policy :)

ca/ers/1486263336.html

http://www.velocidadmaxima.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59602

http://hubpages.com/hub/5_Bridal_Lingerie_Sets_for_Your_Honeymoon

Thanks ck..she was emailing me all day and i was believing her until she sent me her cl ad...thanks for your help cowboy...i should have checked with you sooner...sometimes I'm just too nieve...:-|

No problem Emma, always glad to help. I emailed her the facts and get a load of the lame ass excuse and very weak deference....

Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 9:40 PM

To: Cowboy Kenny

Subject: RE: Halifax's best kept secret ?

You are so wrong. My pictures are real. I have an independent ad and one with a service. So don't email me with your drama and I already offered to go on web cam just to prove I'm legit don't start harassing me.

I don't know why she thinks having two ads means you can use stolen photos, the phone number on cerb and in the cl ad is the same. Also interesting to note that she's used the stolen photo in two different ads on cl today and last Thursday so it wasn't an oops mistake, she meant to decieve the good folks of Halifax. Silly scammer.

Guest s******ecan****

Thanks CK I was just about to start PM'ing this SP for more info.

Guest W***ledi*Time

CK, thanks for patrolling the fences down here on the ranch's eastern pasture!

No problem lads, actually thank Miss Emma, she thought somethin weren't right and had me check it out. I just hate when folks take advantage of good natured nice people, it just aint right.

Thing is... from the real pictures I've seen of her she's actually quite pretty. Not sure why she chose to post fakes.

If you were considering visiting this lady and were saved by this warning, think about donating a portion of her requested donation towards a local christmas charity in your neck of the woods, it will make you feel good :)

Guest Hunk902

I had a long appointment with her and she is everything and more. She even showed me the pics. Her pictures do her no justice. And she has a wonderful real personality. I booked her for the whole day for the real GFE.:lol:

I had a long appointment with her and she is everything and more. She even showed me the pics. Her pictures do her no justice. And she has a wonderful real personality. I booked her for the whole day for the real GFE.:lol:

Yeah right! :rolleyes: Can someone say SHILL??

Wow. I could only wish to book someone for an entire day. Glad you had fun. I'm going to play it safe though.

First post joined Dec 9th.............I hate when people try to insult my intelligence

Guest s******ecan****

Gee Hunk902 strange that you would choose this scam artist as your first post. Such a nice review too. Looks like you'll be a happy boy 'cuz I'm sure you're going to have her all to yourself.

ps Lex when trying to come up with a fake cerb name use a little more imagination than some old worn out cliche followed by the local area code. Pathetic:roll:

LexyLove has asked to be allowed back on cerb. I told her she would need to verify her photo with us and I have verified that the photos in her album (at the time of posting this) are indeed real.

LexyLove has asked to be allowed back on cerb. I told her she would need to verify her photo with us and I have verified that this is a REAL actual photo of her.

Thank You MOD

Loki318

It means her photos are legit - the one that I posted.