Sign in to follow this  

The Nice List

Guest ***nno**n***

Aside from the 1% who are on the naughty list, the other 99% are on the nice list.

I came into the service provider role quite by accident but having been here for almost a year it has simply been an amazing ride.

The excitement of looking forward to seeing certain gentlemen again and completely blowing our plans to what carried us away during our time.

I have learned so many things within the SP/Client relationship, from the circumstances that brought us together to the exquisite discovery of passion and exploring new things with some of the most well mannered, intelligent and sexy men.

Special thanks to all of my guinea pig volunteers when I wanted to try new things and plain just get my way. Nuru was tons of fun when i was in the "testing" phase.

Being horny all the time it's great to wake up and know I get to go bj crazy. I just can't seem to get enough!

So here's to the Nice List, and many many more bj adventures!

Guest A*ro**n

Shannon, thanks for putting your faith in the 99% and not letting the 1% set you back. I consider myself fortunate in getting to share in some of your adventurous times.

Thanks also for being one of the only local SP's who regularly contributes to CERB. Getting to see your sense of fun come through in your words has been enjoyable. Whether it be from your ABC's or what you prefer or how you most expertly deal with the other "ERBites" who do love their reviews.

So yeah here's to the Nice list and to enjoying yourself and the moment you're not, stop.

Oh and I'm sure if you ever decide to travel to other CERB lands there will be a whole bunch more CERBies wanting to be on your Nice list. In fact I think I see Miquels off in the distance, with his hand raised and jumping up and down.

Guest B**na***oy

Auroran, you beat me to it. Shannon you're definitely on my nice list as I cherish every ''online'' moment we spend together and dream of what could be.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. :ThankYou: