Limited experiance

How do you find out who is real or not. I had one bad experience. "Still trying to get it out of my mind" Ha. Although also have had one superior experience as well.

find a lady you like, and look for her recommendation thread. If she doesn't have one, it could be that she doesn't allow them...Or it could be that no one has anything nice to say. Either way, if you're worried; the best advice for you is to book with a well-reviewed lady.

Stick with someone who has good reviews and or a good board presence.

For me, a lady's posts on CERB determines for me whether I think we'd have chemistry or not.

BTW don't worry too much about a bad first time, my first encounter and third encounter were terrible, the second one fair, but my fourth, it was great, and more than made up for the first three

And I've been pretty fortunate, most of my encounters memorable, I've only had very few (very very few) that were bad

Good Luck

RG

How do you find out who is real or not. I had one bad experience. "Still trying to get it out of my mind" Ha. Although also have had one superior experience as well.

Okay. You're batting .500 now. How do you find out who is real? Well, everyone on CERB is real. I suspect what you're looking for is who is real good for you.

Read the ads. Find a couple of people who's ads spark your interest. Go to the Recommendation section for your city and read up on them. Visit their website. Still think you've found a good fit? (Pun intended) Contact her by whatever means she's indicated - PM, email, text, call - let her know you're interested, why, a general sense of what you're looking for and (having checked her schedule if one is posted) is she available for such a time on such a day. And Bob's your uncle (though if he's coming too, it'll cost extra.)

With regards to having a good experience with CERB, if you do you homework, to paraphrase, the odds will ever be in your favour.

Guest realnicehat

Hey Jazz,

the other guys (oops, and gal) are right. If you've got the time just hang out here and do some reading. I lurked for a long time but found once I started participating the interactions between myself and the ladies really helped me to determine who to see. It might even surprise you to see who you end up connecting with.

Best of luck,

RNH

Guest webothscore
Okay. You're batting .500 now. How do you find out who is real? Well, everyone on CERB is real. I suspect what you're looking for is who is real good for you.

Read the ads. Find a couple of people who's ads spark your interest. Go to the Recommendation section for your city and read up on them. Visit their website. Still think you've found a good fit? (Pun intended) Contact her by whatever means she's indicated - PM, email, text, call - let her know you're interested, why, a general sense of what you're looking for and (having checked her schedule if one is posted) is she available for such a time on such a day. And Bob's your uncle (though if he's coming too, it'll cost extra.)

With regards to having a good experience with CERB, if you do you homework, to paraphrase, the odds will ever be in your favour.

If it's okay by you, I agree with most of what you state but the "everyone on the site is real" part. In fact, there are many examples of fakes to date. Also, look at Cowboy Kenny's diary. Anyway, maybe the OP did encounter a fake, who knows, so I just wanted to clarify that one important part. Thx Bcguy :)

If I understand your question properly. The only one that can tell if the conection, chemistry, feelings not only experienced by you but also for the ladies or lady you meet ARE REAL... is YOU... everyone is different., so everyones experiences and feelings are different... what may be good for you.., may not be good for others... and viceversa... Only by living something with someone you can tell how real it is or not...

Recos and posts here can help you narrow down your search as per lots of them talk about personalities... and what an encounter is like...

Best of luck finding soon a good experience for you :)

• Like 4

I think what I was trying to get across is how thinks are sometime missrepresented on Web sites like fake pictures. But Thanks to everyone here I actually feel this is a good community.

Guest realnicehat
I think what I was trying to get across is how thinks are sometime missrepresented on Web sites like fake pictures. But Thanks to everyone here I actually feel this is a good community.

Well, if you must do your shopping elsewhere Tineye is your best friend.

http://www.tineye.com

Don't trust it implicitly though. Sometimes fakes don't show up. Also, as suggested, use Cowboy Kenny's page.

http://www.cowboysdiary.info

It also can't hurt to google the phone number. Often it will link you to older ads etc, letting you see if she's changed her name weekly or changed her pics a lot.

Lots of great info (thanks to Gabriella) here as well: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=147748&highlight=bait

Well, if you must do your shopping elsewhere Tineye is your best friend.

http://www.tineye.com

Don't trust it implicitly though. Sometimes fakes don't show up. Also, as suggested, use Cowboy Kenny's page.

http://www.cowboysdiary.info

It also can't hurt to google the phone number. Often it will link you to older ads etc, letting you see if she's changed her name weekly or changed her pics a lot.

Lots of great info (thanks to Gabriella) here as well: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=147748&highlight=bait

Well I think I will stick here for now seems like a good place to hang.. err Not Hang :)

Additional Comments:

No lady here on CERB is allowed with fake pics.. so anyone you will find here has real pics :)

As I think I am findong(finding) out..

I think a good way to get a feel for if the lady is for real or not (other than recos) is to get to know her a little either through PMs, chat room or texting (if she allows casual communication). I've had extensive chats with several clients to the point of feeling as if I already knew them before meeting. I also found that it heightened the anticipation of meeting for both parties and made the actual encounter much more exciting! :p

• Like 3

Unfortunately like most things in life there is some risk.... is the lady as she represents herself...or are you interpreting her representation correctly.... will your personalities conflict or be a perfect match.....there are so many things that must come together to make an encounter work and those same challenges exist for the wonderful lady....will the same guy who responded so charmingly to the ad turn up at the door. so lots of risk for everyone.

That was the bad news....the good news is that there are way more wonderful ladies in this business than bad apples... this does not guarantee a perfect session even then as whenever you have people involved there is individual issues. but these ladies are truly professionals in what they do...it is their business so they are often able to make something enjoyable out of a not perfect situation.

I met a lady a while back for a first visit and as with all first visits I was nervous.... we had a good visit and after I left I did as I normally do sent her a thank you text....she replied with a nice text but in it she hinted that maybe we both could have used some breath mints..... yep... i over reacted an we exchanged a couple of not so nice texts (mostly me).....it still amazes me that she just did nit tell me to fuck off.... cooler heads prevailed and we have seen each other many times since then and it us always amazing.... so that's my long way of saying that sometimes things get fucked up but it is worth the risk.

For me the secret is initially sticking to ladies who have a presence on CERB or similar venues...do some homework and contact the lady in advance so there is an opportunity to have more than one contact with the lady before you meet. I think for me all of my less than perfect experiences have resulted from last minute decision where I have not done my homework.

My positive experiences with amazing ladies has more than convinced me that the pre work is worth it.

I think a good way to get a feel for if the lady is for real or not (other than recos) is to get to know her a little either through PMs, chat room or texting (if she allows casual communication). I've had extensive chats with several clients to the point of feeling as if I already knew them before meeting. I also found that it heightened the anticipation of meeting for both parties and made the actual encounter much more exciting! :p

I totally agree.. I am exploring a part of my life at this time to gain more understanding of me. How long I explore is unclear but I will always do it respecting the people giving me the opportunity to do so.

Not to mention.. Seeing you profile and a few posts. I have been in your area and totally tempted to call.. LOL