Fantasy Dream Team

Guest *l**e

if you're talking CERB, I've always been intrigued by the Nat Lefebvre/Georgiana Sweet combo...they are both so unique.

if you're talking "not Cerb"...a Sophia Vergara/Milla Jovovich combo sounds fun!!

That said, I can think of many, many, many duos, both on and off cerb that were surely blow my mind!!

Guest realnicehat

A bit of qualification:

Having a couple of duos under my belt (well, usually one girl is under my belt and the other above) I have realized that while fun, they are limited as, in this circumstance, my desires tend to exceed my means.

For me, the ideal duo would be at least 12-16 hours. It would start with dinner and drinks before retiring to our room with hours upon hours to play, laugh, explore, eat ridiculous amounts of chocolate, sleep intertwined, and perhaps even have a giant room service breakfast after morning sex and showers.

What I have learned from my previous duos is that for them to be completely satisfying I truly require the time to explore all of the possibilities. Of course I want to be pleasured by two women (who doesn't?) but I also want the opportunity to please each of them continuously. To make one of the ladies the focus of attention, bringing her to orgasm with the help of the other, then switching roles. Or the chance to make love to one individually while the other naps beside us.

So, in this perfect duo dream land where I have all the time in the world to enjoy their company who would be my ideal team?

My first choice would be Cleo Catra & Kathryn Bardot. It was with them that I realized how amazing a threesome can be and also how much more I wanted from one. Everything above was written with these two ladies in mind. The only way I could think to make it more perfect would be if they'll let me bring Nathalie along. But that's a trio and a whole different thread.

Considering How new I am to my mid life crisis.. I have not yet had enough exposure to who I would like.. That being said. I am always looking. I think that Katrine Cannon might be someone I would like to include.

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat
Considering How new I am to my mid life crisis.. I have not yet had enough exposure to who I would like.. That being said. I am always looking. I think that Katrine Cannon might be someone I would like to include.

That's a great start but you're still short a lady. :)

Guest webothscore

Had a great time with Katrine. She is vibrant and full of energy.

Jesus, I don't know if I possess enough decisive power in my brain to choose a duo to post in this thread all on my own. You'd need a pair who would have fantastic chemistry with each other but who you have amazing chemistry with. This one will require a bit more thought on my part.

However, sometimes the ladies make it easy on us and pair themselves up into dream teams. One that's caught my eye as of late is the Savannah Lane/Emma Alexandra pair that will be playing together in St. John's in a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

Since it is a Fantasy, recently I have thought how nice it would be to travel to Ottawa for a visit. In reading their ads and writing plus their pictures my duo would be Chantal Summers and Miss Emily J.

• Like 1

I agree with RNC .... Cleo and Kathryn are a dream team I had the pleasure to meet. Cat and Kat Purrrrrrrfect.

New plan now

Update will first

Then visit......

Nat, Cat, Kat and Gia. Probably die but go to heaven.

• Like 1

I'm a very very very lucky and fortunate man, my fantasy ménage a trois wasn't a fantasy but turned into a reality. I had a very memorable escape with Emily Rushton and Lonna Lux. Both ladies are very special, and Great Companions in their own right. But together, WOW!!!. I would have another ménage with them, but unfortunately (for me that is) Lonna is retired.

But I am so thankful to Emily and Lonna of the very special escape they gave me.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=E&t=111874

RG

• Like 1

well since its a "fantasy" and there is far too many perfect women here I,d just put all their names in a draw drum, spin it , take out two names and let the party begin !! then repeat again and again till my lottery winnings were all gone !

• Like 2

well since its a "fantasy" and there is far too many perfect women here I,d just put all their names in a draw drum, spin it , take out two names and let the party begin !! then repeat again and again till my lottery winnings were all gone !

Well now theres a thought for an event.

• Like 1

There are some many gorgeous Ladies on CERB I would have a hard "play on words" time deciding.

There are those that offer DUO's on a regular bases and those that will if asked. There are some many beautiful Ladies. I definitely need to win a Lottery. I would be bankrupt other wise. I would OH ! my be dead after but I'd have the biggest smile :icon_biggrin: on my face they wouldn't be able to wipe it off.

To all the Gorgeous Ladies on CERB big XOXOXO's and there are many......

• Like 1

After reading her sensual recommendation, the thought of joining Emily J in a duo with Cleo Catra quickly rose to the top of my list of fantasy duo pairings. :)

Edited by OSaab
  • Like 1