Congratulations to Midnite Massage for reaching the 1000 posts milestone!

Guest B**na***oy

After initiating countless number of threads to highlight the achievements of other CERB members, it is now our turn to acknowledge the invaluable dedication and contribution of this amazing blue eyed sensual goddess.

Midnite, not only are you one of the sexiest and most enticing lady around, but your resolute and unselfish support to this community is a testimony to your kindness and generous nature. It's a privilege for me to offer a heartfelt thank you for your outstanding contribution and for being a friend.

Guest ChantalSummers

Wow what an outstanding accomplishment!! I have also enjoyed many of your engaging posts. Congratulations Midnight Massage ;)!!

Guest A*ro**n

Congratulations you fine lady on your 1000 posts. A lot of which, as we know, are for championing others for their achievements.

Thanks for your efforts and for being a good friend.

This *RAWR* is for you.

Guest realnicehat

That purple crown is going to look great on you. Especially if it's the only thing you're wearing ;)

Congratulations, Midnite Massage, for a fantastic milestone achieved - 1,000 savvy and engaging posts! It's great to have you here with us. Thank you for your generous and positive contributions!

Just MHO, but you gotta slow down for a tiny bit! You'll wear yourself thin! ;) Yet I am looking forward to more of your writings.

If you can handle another *rawwr*, this one's for you!

Congrats on 1000 ! I very much enjoy reading your posts ! Whether it be helpful and insightful posts, funny posts or naughty posts ;) Ohhhh behave.....

• Like 1

Rawr- woot, congrats:) Keep them cumming Tracie, you are a very deserving, appreciated and involved member-thank you for your participation and friendship. I look forward to many more of your posts.

• Like 1

Congratulations and thanks to you, Tracie, for your continuous support of this community and its members.

Your acknowledgement of members' achievements, and your own clever and thoughtful posts, are a real contribution to the positive spirit this site is dedicated to promoting.

Thank you!!

Edited by Cato
  • Like 1

Congratulations on reaching 1000! You have been an outstanding contributor so far and I am looking forward to reading more! You always seem to put lots of thought behind what you write which makes your posts interesting to read.

Have a great week!!!

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, this site is a labor of love for me as there are so many fantastic sexy people. To answer the questions that has been asked, there can NEVER be too much RAWR in ANY day!!!

Have a brilliantly sensual day *kisses* :boobies: