Sign in to follow this  

tips to help with nervousness

In Realniceht;s thread indecision division the reason some eluded to needing help deciding on which sp to choose was nervousness. Since making gentlemen feel wanted and welcomed is a priority for most of us what tips could the gentlemen give to help sp's convey that message more clearly and assuredly.

Well for me, don't know if you'd call it nervousness, it's more like excitement, pre date jitters and not to mention looking forward to meeting the lady. This happens whether it's a lady I'm seeing for the first time or a lady I know and like and seeing for the third, fourth (well you get the idea) time. This excitement is all part of having an encounter, and if I don't get excited, have pre date jitters, well I'll pack it in because what's the point

So if your nervous, first consider it natural. Second don't worry about being nervous, instead embrace it, consider it part of the excitement of the encounter. But don't let your nervousness scare you away. If you book an encounter with a companion follow through with it, don't cancel. Finally don't drink or use drugs prior to your encounter to try to calm down, show up stone cold sober or be stone cold sober when she arrives at your hotel.

And finally, in my experience, all ladies are very good at putting you at ease, so you'll be put at ease and you'll likely have a great encounter

A rambling

RG

• Like 1